With the 2021/2022 membership season just peeking over the horizon, we’re thrilled to share our new look membership packages with the launch of our 2021/2022 Triathlon Australia Membership Guide.
To accompany our new membership portal, we’re excited to launch a simplified, yet expanded, 2021-2022 membership offering for the triathlon community, that caters to more triathlon experiences.
We know not all triathlon journeys are the same, so we’ve created core membership packages and add on membership packages, to provide options to suit all members no matter their triathlon journey.
Whether you are supporting from the sideline, racing with your club, coaching in the community or chasing podiums, there is a membership to suit your triathlon journey.
Our new membership offering is made up of four core membership packages.
Perfect for fans, volunteers and supporters who want to enjoy club life and stay connected
Ideal for those who just want a lighter experience and only want to train with their club and participate on a more occasional basis
Essential for the regular member and provides access to enhanced member benefits
Designed for the avid triathlete who wants additional value and benefits from their triathlon membership
In addition to core membership, if you are a coach, technical official or professional athlete, you can choose from Add On packages to reflect your level of involvement in triathlon. If you wear many triathlon caps, you can have multiple Add On packages with your core membership.
- Commercial Coach (for Triathlon Australia accredited coaches)
- Volunteer Coach (for Triathlon Australia accredited coaches)
- Technical Official (for Triathlon Australia accredited Technical Officials)
- Professional Athlete
- Professional Development Athlete
What this means for renewing members
2020/2021 members will be set up to renew with a new membership option, which maintains the same or comparable level of member benefits and cover. Your new membership will be pre-loaded in the new member portal ready to renew from June 1. More about your new default package based on your current membership:
- If you are a competing Adult or Junior member, you’ll be set up to renew with the Standard core membership.
- If you are a Non Competing / Non Training member, you’ll be set up to renew with the Social core membership.
- If you are a Coach or Technical Official, your core membership will be set up based on your current benefits – whether your membership includes benefits for racing and training, and you will be set up with either a Standard or Social membership, with your relevant Add On package.
- For Professional & U23 Athletes – you will be set up to renew into a Standard core membership with a Professional Athlete or Professional Development Athlete Add On.
- For Youth Draft Legal & Junior Draft Legal members – you will be set to renew with a Standard core membership and your Draft Legal Endorsement will be able to be added to your profile.
Even though you’ll be set up with a new membership option, based on your current membership, to make renewing simple - you will be able to change your core membership package while renewing if there’s another membership option which better suits your needs. Some things haven’ changed - you can still save on membership and receive a 20% discount when you join as a family of 4 or more – with Premium, Standard or Basic core memberships.
Keep an eye on your emails – we’ll be sending more information soon on renewals and access to our new member portal.
Need to get in touch with our membership team? Contact us on:
(02) 8488 6200
^Depending on the level of cover included in your membership.