- 2014 Australian Duathlon Championships website now live! More>>
- 2012-2013 Annual Report now available online for all members More>>
- 2014 Age Group Selection policies now online More>>
- New member benefit: Bike Inclusive Airfare Packages to National Championship events More>>
- See the TA Value Added Member Benefits Package More>>
Triathlon Australia is governed by a voluntary Board of Directors, supported by various sub-committees comprised of volunteers, staff, and individuals offering broad expertise and knowledge.
The national association works together with its 8 affiliated State and Territory Triathlon Associations which are the official, voting members of Triathlon Australia.
The TA office is based in Sydney, NSW, where a team of staff are led by the current CEO, Anne Gripper. The head office is responsible for the daily management and long term development of the sport of triathlon in Australia.