- 2014 Australian Duathlon Championships website now live! More>>
- 2012-2013 Annual Report now available online for all members More>>
- 2014 Age Group Selection policies now online More>>
- New member benefit: Bike Inclusive Airfare Packages to National Championship events More>>
- See the TA Value Added Member Benefits Package More>>
TA National Coaching Programme
Triathlon Australia boasts an enviable record on the world sporting stage. Australian athletes have consistently stood on the podiums at the Olympic Games, Commonwealth Games, World Championships, World Cups and IRONMAN events all over the world.
Behind the outstanding results of our athletes are a group of hardworking,dedicated coaches and support networks. Coaching is a life changing experience: for both the coach and the triathlete. Quality coaches working with passionate, committed triathletes in engaging training environments means every triathlete in Australia has the opportunity to realise their potential.
The Coach TED is built on the core principles of 'More coaches = better coaches', and 'GAIN, TRAIN & RETAIN'.
Identify people with the potential to become effective triathlon coaches.
Provide quality training, education and development activities which help them to realise their potential as triathlon coaches.
Provide a long term coach development and continuous improvement pathwat which encourages them to stay in the sport of triathlon.