- 2014 Australian Duathlon Championships website now live! More>>
- 2012-2013 Annual Report now available online for all members More>>
- 2014 Age Group Selection policies now online More>>
- New member benefit: Bike Inclusive Airfare Packages to National Championship events More>>
- See the TA Value Added Member Benefits Package More>>
Sanctioning Your Event
Triathlon Australia aims to help make all triathlon and multi sport races safe, fun and fair to all competitors and volunteers.
The Triathlon Australia National Sanctioning policy explains how this is done. The process starts at least 28 days prior to the event and is completed 2 days after the event.
Sanctioning of a race means:
- Your race is assessed by an independent, trained sanctioning officer for safety and fairness;
- It is listed on the National calendar and the relevant State calendar;
- There will be trained Triathlon Australia Technical Officials present at your race to enforce the race rules and safety of all involved;
- Your race and those involved will be insured for public liability and personal accident.
The National sanctioning document contains all of the forms that are required to be completed to get your race sanctioned.