- 2014 Australian Duathlon Championships website now live! More>>
- 2012-2013 Annual Report now available online for all members More>>
- 2014 Age Group Selection policies now online More>>
- New member benefit: Bike Inclusive Airfare Packages to National Championship events More>>
- See the TA Value Added Member Benefits Package More>>
About Annual Membership
Triathlon Australia offers membership on an annual basis, each membership year beginning on 1st July and finishing on 30th June. When you join Triathlon Australia, you automatically become a member of your State or Territory Triathlon Association (STTA) simultaneously.
To see our membership categories available, and to join for this season, click on the button below.
As a member of your state association and the national association you receive the following benefits:
- Access to the members log-in section of our website, containing details of our new Membership Benefits Package including special offers and discounts.
- Access to over 180 affiliated triathlon clubs offering safe and friendly training environments;
- Priority entry periods to major races which sell out quickly when opened to the general public;
- $75 worth of SCODY vouchers to spend online, and member only discounts for bike insurance, triathlon magazines and books;
- FREE carriage of bikes (one per person) when purchasing a "bike inclusive airfare" to National Championship events with Showsport (Terms & Conditions apply – click here for details)
- A lower cost to enter races because you are exempted from the one day membership fees which non annual members are required to pay for each race;
- Your chance to be a Champion - eligibility to compete for State and National Championships in sprint, olympic, long distance triathlons as well as duathlon and aquathlon;
- Eligibility to wear the Green & Gold uniform to represent Australia at ITU Age Group and Elite World Championship events;
- Regular communication from the National and State associations;
- Public liability and personal accident insurance cover while you are racing in sanctioned events and training for sanctioned events;
- The assurance that your annual membership fee is contributing to the growth and development of the sport of triathlon in Australia;
To become an annual member of Triathlon Australia, you initially join your relevant State Association via the ON-LINE MEMBERSHIP registration form. Soon after, you will receive your plastic membership card and a package of information from Triathlon Australia. You can log back into your profile at any point to update your details.
Click here for more information about: