OF THE OLYMPIC GAMES
Triathlon Australia has over 200 affiliated Triathlon Clubs distributed across the country. Clubs are a great first point of call if you are new to the sport as they provide numerous benefits to their members including information, club races, coaching, support and often a buzzing social scene.
Club races offer a perfect opportunity to compete in your first triathlon as they are fun, friendly, and a good way to meet other triathletes in your area. Several clubs offer 4 to 8 week skills training courses for new or potential club members. To find out which clubs offer such programmes, please contact your State Triathlon Association.
We encourage everyone to get involved in a club scene.
- Are there to help you have fun and learn about triathlon;
- Have qualified coaches to help you get better at triathlon;
- Will help you participate in a triathlon in a safe environment;
- Will help you to make great new friends who also want to learn more about triathlon;
- Offer you lots of opportunities to participate in not only in triathlons but also Duathlons and Aquathlons and;
- Are a great place for the family to get involved.
Find a Club!
Triathlon clubs are operated as not-for-profit organisations, run by a voluntary committee that is led by a President. In some Victoria and Queensland, Triathlon squads and businesses are able to affiliate as well.
Clubs are always looking for additional help and support from their members, so if you are interested in helping your club then you can contact them directly to volunteer, or go to our Volunteers page for more information.
To find your local triathlon club, please click on your Australian State or Territory below
Clubs are the the lifeblood of our sport. They are a great first point of call if you are new to the sport and provide numerous benefits to their members including information, club races, coaching, support and often a buzzing social scene.