- 2014 Australian Duathlon Championships website now live! More>>
- 2012-2013 Annual Report now available online for all members More>>
- 2014 Age Group Selection policies now online More>>
- New member benefit: Bike Inclusive Airfare Packages to National Championship events More>>
- See the TA Value Added Member Benefits Package More>>
|Document Name||Date Published|
|ITU Anti-Doping Rules||Dec 2010|
|Triathlon Australia Anti-Doping Policy||Jan 2009|
Anti-Doping: Get Educated!
ASADA e-Learning is a new anti-doping education tool developed for the Australian sporting community by the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority (ASADA). The e-learning tools are designed to provide all members of Australia’s sporting community with the opportunity to develop the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes required to be active, effective and responsible in protecting Australia’s sporting integrity.
The core six 20-minute modules, called Pure Performance Online, provides you with the opportunity to learn about the key areas of anti-doping. It covers topics such as prohibited substances and methods, therapeutic use exemptions, doping control and whereabouts.
A further 15-minute module is available if you want become a Pure Performance Supporter. This module provides you with the information and resources you need to share the anti-doping message amongst your sporting community.
Need help? Contact ASADA at email@example.com
Visit www.asada.gov.au for more information.