- Current Vacancy: National Manager, Events More>>
- Current Vacancy: State Executive Officer Triathlon VIC More>>
- Commonwealth Games Team announced More>>
- Junior World Championship Team Announced More>>
- Australian Youth Triathlon Champs Results Day 1>>
- 2014 Australian Duathlon Championships website now live! More>>
|Document Name||Date Published|
|ITU Anti-Doping Rules||Dec 2010|
|Triathlon Australia Anti-Doping Policy||Jan 2009|
Anti-Doping: Get Educated!
ASADA e-Learning is a new anti-doping education tool developed for the Australian sporting community by the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority (ASADA). The e-learning tools are designed to provide all members of Australia’s sporting community with the opportunity to develop the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes required to be active, effective and responsible in protecting Australia’s sporting integrity.
The core six 20-minute modules, called Pure Performance Online, provides you with the opportunity to learn about the key areas of anti-doping. It covers topics such as prohibited substances and methods, therapeutic use exemptions, doping control and whereabouts.
A further 15-minute module is available if you want become a Pure Performance Supporter. This module provides you with the information and resources you need to share the anti-doping message amongst your sporting community.
Need help? Contact ASADA at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.asada.gov.au for more information.