Dear Triathlon ACT members,
Notice is hereby given that the ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of Triathlon ACT will be held at 6.00pm on Wednesday 5th September at the Canberra Southern Cross Club in Woden (92-96 Corinna St, Woden ACT 2606, Canberra).
The business to be conducted is as follows:
- To confirm the minutes of the last annual general meeting;
- To receive from the board reports on the activities of the association during the 2017-18 financial year;
- To receive and consider the statement of accounts and the reports that are required to be submitted to members pursuant to subsection 73(1) of the Act*;
- To elect members of the board and;
- To consider and vote on any Notices of Motion placed on the agenda
*“Act” means the Associations Incorporation Act 1991.
ELECTION TO THE TRIATHLON ACT BOARD
Triathlon ACT invites nominations of candidates for election to the board in the following positions:
- 4 General Members
I also would like to thank the 2017/2018 board:
- Alex Gosman: President
- Steve Hough: Vice-President
- Polly Templeton: Treasurer
- Amanda Power: General Member
- Daudi Somi: General Member (Until February 2018)
- Marty Rabjohns: General Member
- Priscilla Barrington: General Member
- Angharad Llewellyn: General Member (commenced February 2018)
Triathlon ACT LIFE MEMBERSHIP
Triathlon ACT invites nominations of candidates for Life Membership. Nomination criteria
All nominations will have to be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominations will close on Wednesday 4th September 2018 at 5pm.
If you have any questions regarding the AGM, please contact us at email@example.com.