Dear Triathlon ACT members,
Notice is hereby given that the ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM) of Triathlon ACT will be held at 6.00pm on Wednesday 18th September at the Canberra Southern Cross Club in Woden (92-96 Corinna St, Woden ACT 2606, Canberra).
The business to be conducted is as follows:
- To confirm the minutes of the last annual general meeting;
- To receive from the board reports on the activities of the association during the 2018-19 financial year;
- To receive and consider the statement of accounts and the reports that are required to be submitted to members pursuant to subsection 73(1) of the Act*;
- To elect members of the board and;
- To consider and vote on any Notices of Motion placed on the agenda
- *“Act” means the Associations Incorporation Act 1991.
ELECTION TO THE TRIATHLON ACT BOARD
Triathlon ACT invites nominations of candidates for election to the board in the following positions:
- 7 General Members
All nominations are required to be send to email@example.com
Nominations will close on Tuesday 3rd, September 2019 at 5pm.
- Notice of AGM link
- Nomination Form link
- Proxy Form link
- Request to Place an Item on the Agenda link
- 2018 AGM Minutes link
- 2019 Special General Meeting (SGM) Minutes link
- 2019 Annual Report link
- 2018-19 Financial Audit Report link
I also would like to thank the 2018/2019 board:
- Steve Hough: President
- Amanda Power: Treasurer
- Polly Templeton: Treasurer (resigned February 2019)
- Angharad Llewellyn: General Member
- Matt Haustead: General Member
- Alex Hoitink: General Member
- Alycia Melder: General Member (commenced February 2019)
- Terry Saunder: General Member (commenced March 2019)
- Alex Gosman: General Member (resigned January 2019)
Triathlon ACT LIFE MEMBERSHIP
Triathlon ACT invites nominations of candidates for Life Membership. Nomination criteria
All nominations are required to be send to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 3rd September, 5pm.
If you have any questions regarding the AGM, please contact us at email@example.com.