Dear Triathlon ACT members,
Notice is hereby given that the 2020 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM) of Triathlon ACT Inc. will be held at 9.00am on Saturday 24th October via video conference through Microsoft Teams.
Register to attend click here
- Once registrations have been confirmed and received, a link will be sent to join the AGM online meeting on the 23rd October
- Each member has one vote. Only those attending the online AGM or have submitted a proxy, will be eligible to vote during the meeting.
The business to be conducted is as follows:
- To confirm the minutes of the last annual general meeting;
- To receive from the board reports on the activities of the association during the 2019-20 financial year;
- To receive and consider the statement of accounts and the reports that are required to be submitted to members pursuant to subsection 73(1) of the Act*;
- To elect members of the board and;
- To consider and vote on any Notices of Motion placed on the agenda
- *“Act” means the Associations Incorporation Act 1991.
ELECTION TO THE TRIATHLON ACT BOARD
Triathlon ACT invites nominations of candidates for election to the board in the following positions:
- 5 General Members
All nominations are required to be send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominations will close on Friday 9th, October 2020 at 9am.
Notice of AGM link
Nomination Form link (Due 9th October 9am)
Proxy Form link (Due 23rd October 9am)
Request to Place an Item on the Agenda link (Due 17th October 9am)
2019 AGM Minutes link
2019-20 Financial Audit Report (Available prior to AGM)
I also would like to thank the 2019/2020 board:
- Terry Saunder: President
- Amanda Power: Treasurer
Steve Hough: General Member
Angharad Llewellyn: General Member
- Matt Haustead: General Member
- Sally Hamilton: General Member
- Yoann Colin: General Member
Triathlon ACT LIFE MEMBERSHIP
Triathlon ACT invites nominations of candidates for Life Membership. Nomination criteria
All nominations are required to be send to email@example.com by Saturday 10th October 9am.
If you have any questions regarding the AGM, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acting Executive Director