Triathlon ACT are looking for a part-time (one day a week) Sport Development Officer for a 12 month period (August 2019-July 2020).
The Sport Development Officer is involved in the planning and organising of triathlon, duathlon, aquathlon and multisport events, programs, and member services, which are conducted by Triathlon ACT, as well as providing administrative support across the organisation. This role has a key focus on the area of delivering events and programs to schools, that support the strategic initiatives of developing triathlon in the ACT.
- Part Time (1 day/week) 12 months
- Dependent upon experience and qualifications
- Deakin, ACT, Australia
- Please refer to the position job description
- A short cover letter (250-300 words) explaining why you would be a good fit.
- An accompanying Resume (CV) of no more than 2 pages (word or .pdf format)
Submit by 21st July 2019 5pm to:
- Craig Johns (Executive Director)
- 0415 675 939
- Email: email@example.com