On Episode 2 of the Triathlon ACT Podcast, Craig Johns & Emily Stacey bring you all the latest results, coaching tips, rules, exciting developments, club profiles & what's happening in the Canberra triathlon community.
This week they talk about:
- On Your Marks - Ironman Cairns, Ironman 70.3 Cairns, Ironman 70.3 Hawaii
- Triathletes Abroad - Callum McClusky (T3C), Adam Rudgley (T3C), Justin Drew (Triathlon Australia)
- Coaches Corner - Prepare the night before (David Williams - Fortitude Performance Coaching)
- Membership Renewals
- Out & About - Glen Sturesteps (Bilbys) at the Triathlon Meaningful Inclusion Workshop
- The Starting Line - Training Buddies
- Whistle Blower - Full Attention (Distractful equipment)
- Club Spotlight - Transcend Multisport (Guy Jones)
- How Stuff Works - Olympic Qualifying - Justin Drew
- What's Happening? - Upcoming events, programs, workshops and seminars
- Guest Interview - Prachar Stegemann (Sri Chinmoy)
Guest Interview - Craig Johns speaks with Prachar Stegemann from Sri Chinmoy about:
- Starting out in triathlon;
- The first triathlon in Australia;
- Canberra hosting one of Australia's largest triathlon festival;
- The uniqueness of the Sri Chinmoy Triple Triathlon;
- Keeping triathlon grass roots;
- Pancakes; and
- Sri Chinmoy Off-Road Duathlon Preview.
Thanks to our Sponsors & Partners:
Sport and Recreation Canberra, Proximity, EY, Rolfe Classic BMW, SportsCare & Physiotherapy, Canberra Southern Cross Club, The Runners Shop, Red Hill SupaExpress, H2O Marine, Lonsdale Street Cyclery, Elite Energy Events, Virgin Australia, Project Clothing, and Star Outdoor.