- Triathlon ACT Event Calendar
- Sri Chimnoy Off-Road Duathlon
- ACT Duathlon Championships
- Sri Chimnoy Triple Triathlon
- Jackie Fairweather Memorial Triathlon
- Canberra Club Triathlon
- Aquathon Race #1
- Aquathon Race #2
- Elite Energy Canberra Triathlon Festival
- Aquathon Race #3
- Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon Canberra
- ACT Aquathon Championships
- Proximity Corporate Triathlon
- Series Pass
- Series Points
- Triathlon ACT Annual Awards
- Triathlon ACT Event Calendar
> Home Page > State Associations > ACT > About Tri ACT > Legends > Life Members
Nomination process for life membership
Every year, the TACT office will make a call for life members prior to the AGM (generally held in September). At the time of the nomination period, current members will be able to submit their nomination by highlighting the reason why the nominee should become a life member.
The TACT board will then review all the nominations and will vote on the election of a new life member at the AGM.
Dates of nomination periods and the date of the AGM are communicated each year on the Triathlon ACT website and on the Triathlon ACT newsletter.
List of life members
- Phil Aungle - 1988 - In recognition of his involvement in the establishment of the TACT organisation.
- Ian Johnson - 1988 - In recognition of his involvement in the establishment of the TACT organisation.
- Robert Caune - 1989 - In recognition of his contribution to the early development of the sport in the ACT.
- Christine Toohey - 1991 - In recognition of her tireless efforts in the area of race organisation.
- Ken Uren - 1992 - In recognition of his contribution in the area of race organisation.
- Fred Allsopp - 1993 - In recognition of his outstanding support in the area of race organisation.
- Malcolm Booth - 1993 - In recognition of his ongoing support in coaching.
- John Ison - 1995 - In recognition of his contribution to sport governance nationally (race rules) and sport governance locally.
- Paul Blake - 1999 - In recognition of his committment to the development of juniors in the sport.
- Prachar Stegemann - 1999 - In recognition of his ongoing ability and desire to provide multi-sport events in the ACT.
- Deborah Hoare - 2000 - In recognition of her outstanding contribution to the development of the sport over many years in all areas.
- Garry Muir - 2001 - In recognition of his support in race operations of triathlon events.
- Jane Seaborn - 2002 - In recognition of her long-term involvement in the sport at both race organisation, governance and technical levels.
- William Baker - 2003 - In recognition of his outstanding efforts in the area of sport governance, both nationally and locally.
- David Baldwin - 2004 - In recognition of his contribution to the advancement of the sport with website and IT support over many years.
- Gary Rolfe - 2005 - In recognition of his ongoing support across all areas of coaching.
- Fiona Johnstone - 2006 - In recognition of her contribution to the strategic direction and governance of Triathlon ACT.
- Gai Webster - 2009 - In recognition of her outstanding contribution to technical officiating practice and administration in the sport of Triathon in the ACT. Supporting statements here.
- Rad Leovic - 2010 - In recognition of his outstanding contribution as a long term competitor and volunteer to the sport of Triathon in the ACT.
- Ben Gathercole - 2011 - In recognition of his ongoing support across all areas of coaching and for his long-term involvement in the sport. Supporting statements here
- Gary Stevens- 2012- In recognition of his ongoing and outstanding support to Triathlon ACT and to the Triathlon ACT community. Supporting documents here.
- Stuart Bardsley - 2015