- Rules & FAQ
- TACT Seminars
> Home Page > State Associations > ACT > About Us > Membership
Membership for the 2013-14 season are now available!!!!
All the information about this years membership are available here.
By being a member of Triathlon ACT you will automatically become a Triathlon Australia member.
Memberships are from the 1st of April to the 30th of June 2014. Pro rata memberships are not available.
Triathlon Australia membership benefits:
- A membership card recognised Australia wide
- access to the members log-in section of our website, containing details of our new Membership Benefits Package including special offers and discounts.
- priority entry periods to major races which sell out quickly when opened to the general public;
- eligibility to accumulate points in the Australian National Triathlon Championship Series and to become the National Series Champion in your age group;
- eligibility to compete for State and National Championships in sprint, olympic, long course distance triathlons as well as duathlon and aquathlon;
- eligibility to represent Australia at ITU Age Group and Elite World Championship events;
- reduced prices on magazine subscriptions;
- access to 20% off your annual premium of two comprehensive bicycle insurance packages with worldwide cover - Bikesure Pro and Bikesure Sport
- public liability and personal accident insurance cover while you racing in sanctioned events and training for sanctioned events.
Triathlon ACT membership benefits:
- All the Triathlon Australia members’ benefits
- 10% discount on purchases from The Runners Shop.
- 20% discount on purchases and also for custom shirts for tri teams from On The Go.
- 15% discount on purchases on all Part & Accesories from On The Rivet
- Cheaper entry fees for all the TACT events
- 4 seminars conducted by 3 sponsors and a club president. See here for further details.
- Recognition of Excellence amongst member with a Annual Award Presentation at the end of the season
- FREE seminar hosted by Wayne Goldsmith, 'Planning Your Season', exclusive to TACT members.
Novice program members’ benefits:
- All the Triathlon ACT members’ benefits and all the Triathlon Australia members' benefits
- A training program adapted for beginners or young Triathletes
- A pass for the 4 Novice triathlons during the season
- Light bike mechanics courses and bike cleaning courses, shown by On The Rivet once every quarter.
- Running technique course, shown by The Runners Shop
- 6 bikes available to lend for a short period of time if you don’t have a bike, supplied by TACT.
For more information about the novice programs please click here.
Membership categories and fees:
Non club member
Please note that Triathlon Australia do not allow pro rata membership.