- Rules & FAQ
- TACT Seminars
> Home Page > State Associations > ACT > About Us > Policies & Important Documents
Policies & Important Documents
Triathlon ACT has a Member Protection Information Officer (MPIO) who can be contacted at any time via the TACT office. Members with concerns or issues relating to harassment, disputes, discrimination and abuse in any area of our sport should contact the TACT General Manager, who is the current TACT MPIO.
For more information on discrimination, harassment or abuse in sport, please browse the Australian Sports Commission website www.playbytherules.net.au .
- TACT Strategic Plan (2010-2013)
- TACT Constitution (Adopted March 2007)
- TACT Sunsmart & Smokefree Policy
- TA Anti Doping Policy (1st January 2009)
- TA National Junior Development Framework (2005)
- TA Member Protection Policy
- TACT Events Policy (2012-2013)
- Point Score Policy (2012-2013)
- Competition Rules (2012)
- Annual report 2011-12