- Triathlon ACT Event Calendar
- Series Pass
- Series Points
- Triathlon ACT Annual Awards
> Home Page > State Associations > ACT > Get Involved > Performance
The ACT Pathways Program primary purpose is to identify and support Youth, Junior & U23 ACT triathletes to reach their potential, whilst enhancing ACT’s presence at National Junior Selection competitions and development opportunities.
The ACT Pathways Program (TAPP) has been amended this season after consultation with coaches James Thorp, Corey Bacon and Megan Hall. As all athletes have their own coaches and a majority are training in the same squad, we felt it was important to provide opportunities that aren't usually available in a daily training environment. Therefore the 2019-2020 TAPP will not have regular training sessions. The program will be reviewed at the end of this season to see whether this approach is appropriate in future seasons. Replacing the program the following has been arranged:
- Minimum 4x Athlete Workshops, which are open to all Youth, Juniors, U23 and Elite athletes
- Triathlon ACT TAPP Trisuits & Polos for those athletes who will be competing in the Australian Junior Triathlon Series and National Championships - Athlete sizing and orders completed in September.
- Support for ACT coaches selected for the Triathlon Australia National Development Camp
Are you aged between 12 and 22 and interested in taking Triathlon to the next level?
Applications will open for the 2019-2020 Triathlon ACT TAPP will be open September 2019
Please see the following information and link to apply:
- Athlete Letter (coming soon)
- Online Application (coming soon)
For more information, contact Triathlon ACT on 6260 4430 or send your enquiry to email@example.com
- Free Time Trials
- Free training sessions and seminars
- Free Draft Legal endorsements
- More, coming soon...