- Rules & FAQ
- TACT Seminars
> Home Page > State Associations > ACT > Links & Sponsors > Becoming a TACT Partner
Becoming a TACT Partner
Triathlon ACT has a much personalised approach to Sponsorship and almost all our sponsorship agreements are different. It means we spend more time to understand what you need and how we can deliver it to your expectation and above.
Some of the services that we offer include but are not limited to:
- Corporate banner display at sponsored events
- Trade stand or other approved promotional activity conducted by sponsor staff at events
- Sponsor Logo included with TACT logo on approved event merchandise such as t-shirts, drink bottles, caps etc. (Sponsor to cover cost of merchandise production)
- Naming rights to a single leg of an event – eg the ACME swim leg.
- Distribution of product samples, discount vouchers and promotional material in membership packages
- Sponsor logo included on all TACT entry forms, membership forms, event calendars and other promotional material
- Use of TACT logo on approved sponsor produced marketing material, website or other corporate documentation
- Sponsor logo and web-link included on TACT website (TACT web-site is viewed by an average of 7,800 people per month)
- Distribution of sponsor supplied product samples, discount vouchers and promotional material at event by TACT at event registration desk.
- Sponsor supplied promotional content included in weekly TACT Newsflash emailed to over 1,100 readers in Canberra.
If you are interested and would like to discuss it, please contact the Sponsorship Manager- Jed Costigan. here.