The 2018 NSW All Schools Triathlon Championships will take place on the 28th of February to the 1st of March at Sydney International Regatta Centre, Penrith.
CLICK HERE to see the categories and conditions of the 2018 NSW All Schools Triathlon Championships.
Details on how to enter for each schooling system are:
Government Schools (CHS)
· Contact: CHS Convenor: Sarah Maguire: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 0403 303 864
Independent Schools (CIS):
· Information: https://cis.aisnsw.edu.au/Pages/Sports.aspx
· Entries have to be submitted online by each school sportsmaster (or designated representative)
· Athletes can check if their entry has been submitted by using the “Check Nomination” tab on the menu on the left of the CIS page.
· Contact CIS Convenor: Bruce Thomas: email@example.com or Mobile 0412 090 165
Catholic Schools (CCC):
· Entries to be submitted through the CSSS website
· Contact CCC Convenor Scot Ashcroft: firstname.lastname@example.org or Mobile 0421 349 869