No doubt you are all eagerly anticipating the 2017 NSW Club Championships this Saturday, which will be held for the first time ever at Gosling Creek Reserve in Orange.
Amidst your excitement, please ensure that you are fully aware of the below information relating to parking and access to the venue:
- Access to the venue should be via Huntley Road from the Orange CBD and most accommodation venues.
- If traveling south on Piesley Street, the road turns into Forest Road at the rail bridge you will cross. Continue along Forest Road and turn LEFT at the traffic lights into Huntley Road.
- If travelling south via Anson Street, go straight ahead at the lights at the corner of Forest Road. This becomes road then turns into Huntley Road.
- Then travel 1.6km on Huntley Road, keeping Jack Brabham Park on your right ( DO NOT CROSS the RAILWAY LINE) before turning right into Bloomfield Road.
- The car park entrance will be on your left approx. 1km after you have turned on to Bloomfield Road.
CLICK HERE for a map outlining the parking area.
Furthermore, please ensure you have thoroughly read your Pre-Race Briefing. You have all been emailed these but for ease of access, they are also located below:
CLICK HERE to see the pre-race briefing.
CLICK HERE to see the pre-race briefing for juniors.
CLICK HERE for all information on the 2017 NSW Club Championships.