The Office of Sport‘s Local Sport Grant Program provides opportunities for Triathlon Clubs in NSW to improve as an organisation.
Applications are now open and close at 5pm on Friday October 6 2017.
The Program aims to increase regular and on-going participation opportunities in sport and active recreation. There are four project types within the Program with maximum amounts available which are:
- Sport Development - $2,000
- Community Sport Events - $5,000
- Sport Access - $5,000
- Facility Development - $20,000
Applicants will be required to identify the type of project for which they are applying as different information is required for each project type. An organisation may apply for more than one project but must register separate projects for different project types. An organisation may apply only for one project under each project type.
The overall objectives of the Program are to:
- Increase regular and on-going participation in sport or structured physical activity.
- Address barriers to participation in sport or structured physical activity.
- Assist sport clubs provide quality service to their members.
Apply now at: https://sport.nsw.gov.au/clubs/grants/localsport
Please direct all queries to the Sport Grants Unit via phone on 13 13 02 or email: email@example.com