Over the coming months, club committees and commercial race directors will be addressing the challenge of delivering events without jeopardising competitor safety.
As triathletes we will need to accept that this may involve conforming with new control measures in a different race environment. It may involve the requirement to train alone, or indoors.
Or it may involve simply accepting that some events and club activities have to be postponed or cancelled.
This page will be updated as events are postponed or cancelled. Please check here regularly as we will keep this as up to date as possible.
EVENTS CURRENTLY POSTPONED
1. Batemans Bay Triathlon Festival (hosted by Elite Energy) - POSTPONED (Click here for more info)
2. Kingscliff Triathlon Festival (hosted by NXSports) - POSTPONED (Click here for more info)
3. Port Macquarie IRONMAN (hosted by IRONMAN) - POSTPONED (Click here for more info)
EVENTS CURRENTLY CANCELLED
1. Richie Walker Aquathon (hosted by the Cronulla Tri Club) - CANCELLED (Click here for more info)
2. Academy Games (hosted by Hunter Academy of Sport) - CANCELLED (Click here for more info)