Nominations Are Open for the Hunter Academy of Sport’s 2017-18 Triathlon Program
The Hunter Academy of Sport Triathlon Program forms an integral component of the Triathlon Athlete Development Pathway.
This program is designed to assist the individual athlete's development with a strong focus on providing greater skill development, strength and conditioning support and physical preparation.
The Academy’s holistic approach of developing the entire athlete will improve existing skills & knowledge linking athletes with a range of specialised consultants including:
- Strength & Conditioning Testing
- Motivation & Goal Setting
- Nutrition Advice
- Sports Psychology – Preparation & Dealing with Pressure
- Camp Including Specialist Training
- Age Group: Athletes must be born between 2000 & 2005
- Reside Within the Hunter Region
- Attend School Within the Hunter Region
- Registered with a Local Club/Association
- Demonstrate a Dedication to Improving Performance;
- Be Able to Commit to all Planned HAS Program Events
To nominate please visit www.hunteracademy.org.au