Registrations for volunteers have now opened for the 2017 NSW Club Championships, which will take place on the 18th of March for the first time ever at Gosling Creek Reservoir, Orange.
Volunteers are an essential ingredient in not only making the annual Club Championships the successful event that it is, but in determining how successful your club fares in the Club Championships points tally, with clubs able to earn a minimum of 1 point per volunteer.
Additional points are on offer for technical officials, bike course marshals, run course marshal and section managers.
CLICK HERE to sign up as a volunteer now!
- An individual member may only earn Participation Points in one category only. Eg. a competitor who will earn a point for completing the event, CANNOT earn points as a Volunteer or Section Manager.
- To be eligible to be awarded the overall Club Champion or Divisional Champion a Club must have provide a minimum number of Volunteers which can include Marshalls, TO’s and Section Managers. The minimum number will be based on the Division in which the Club competes and will be:
- Division 1 Clubs: minimum 10 Volunteers
- Division 2 Clubs: minimum 6 Volunteers
- Division 3 Clubs: minimum 3 Volunteers
Please note that if you are unable to select your club in the registration portal it means that your President has not yet registered your club.
If you have not already registered for the 2017 Club Championships, CLICK HERE to register now.
CLICK HERE for further information on the 2017 Club Championships.