Age Group World Championships
ABOUT AGE GROUP WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS
Did you know that as a member of Triathlon Australia you can qualify to represent Australia at the Age Group World Championships as part of Team Australia?
The Age Group World Championships are held alongside the Elite World Championships at varying locations around the globe each year. Triathlon Australia can select up to 20 male and 20 female athletes per Age Group category to represent Team Australia at the World Championships - that's up to 560 athletes per discipline - and you could be one of them!
WEAR THE GREEN & GOLD
AGE GROUP WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP DISCIPLINES
There is plenty of opportunity to become a World Champ for your Age Group, with six disciplines to choose from.
- Long Distance - 2k swim, 80k bike, 20k run
- Standard Distance - 1.5k swim, 40k bike, 10k run
- Sprint Distance - 750m swim, 20k bike, 5k run
- Cross Triathlon (off road) - swim, mountain bike, trail run
- Aquathlon - Swim, Run
- Duathlon - Run, Ride, Run