- Find Events
- Our Events
- Greater Springfield Duathlon
- All Schools Triathlon
- Super Sprint Race Weekend
- Moreton Bay Triathlon
- Champions of Queensland
- Nissan Club Championships
- Nissan State Series
- SCODY Club Championships - North Queensland
- North Queensland Triathlon Series
- National Championships
- Age Group World Championships
ABOUT NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
Do you like the sound of becoming a National Champion? Here is your chance! Triathlon is a unique sport where there are many opportunities to become a National Champion.
The Australian National Championships are the pinnacle of events on our domestic calendar for all members. You can become a National Champion by winning your Age Group in any of Triathlon Australia's National Championship races. Race in the National Championship events in Queensland or take the opportunity to travel to some of the best locations in Australia.
AGE GROUP & ELITE/U23 NATION CHAMPIONSHIP DISCIPLINES
There are plenty of opportunities to become a National Champion for your Age Group or race in the Elites, with six disciplines to choose from.
- Long Distance - 2k swim, 80k bike, 20k run
- Standard Distance - 1.5k swim, 40k bike, 10k run
- Sprint Distance - 750m swim, 20k bike, 5k run
- Cross Triathlon (off road) - X swim, X bike, X run
- Aquathlon - Swim, Run
- Duathlon - Run, Ride, Run