- Find Events
- Our Events
- Nissan Club Championships
- Nissan State Series
- Scody Club Championships - North Queensland
- National Championships
- Age Group World Championships
(UP TO) 15 MONTH MEMBERSHIP IS COMING
Looking to join up? Don't want to wait until the new season?
Triathlon Australia will be releasing it's (up to) 15 month early bird membership offer for first-time members on April 1st 2018. Join anytime between April 1st and June 17th 2018, and your membership will be valid through to July 1st, 2019.
The cost for your (up to) 15 month membership is $156.00 + club fees, or $246.00 if you don't want to join a club. (A processing fee will be added to your membership as well).
If you've been on an 8 week tri before you buy program, $20 from your program fee is redeemable against your (up to) 15 month membership offer. Email us for your discount code.
When you join Triathlon Australia you will also become a member of Triathlon Queensland as your home state. Triathlon Australia membership will cover you from the date you join until June 30 and gives you access to events across Australia so you don't miss any of the action.
Become a member of a triathlon club and you'll receive discounted Triathlon Australia membership. Triathlon Queensland recognised clubs are included in the registration process, simply select ‘Club membership’ when you register and choose your club. We recommend contacting clubs first to ensure they are the right fit for you.
- Ages are as of 31 Dec 2017
- *Families of 4 or more individuals (Maximum of 2 individuals aged 20 years or older). Excludes Professional licence holders and Non-Competing/Non-Training memberships.
- Annual memberships expire on 30 June each year.
- Each membership application transaction will incur a 5% fee charged by our system technology provider Active Network. This 5% processing fee includes the fee associated with credit/debit card transaction charges as well as Active Network’s registration and software management costs.
- All adult membership categories (for those 20 years and over as of 31 December 2017, including standalone Coach memberships) are set to automatically renew annually on 1 July. Members are able to opt out of this auto-renewal setting at any point by logging into the member portal and changing this setting.
- We strongly support club membership and our annual membership fees are structured to reflect this. The cost of annual membership is lower for those individuals who are members of affiliated triathlon clubs. The cost of club membership varies across clubs and is additional to the fees outlined above.
- Please note that you must use a different email address for every adult individual registering
- You are able to use your membership confirmation email as proof of membership if you attend events before you have received your membership card. Membership packs take between 3-6 weeks to arrive in the post to your nominated postal address.
It is compulsory for members of a Queensland affiliated triathlon club to be a member of Triathlon Australia
Triathlon Australia Membership fees once paid and processed, are not refundable other than in exceptional circumstances. Applications for refund must be made in writing to the relevant STTA Executive Officer, setting out the exceptional circumstances claimed. All applications will be considered by the Executive Officer on a case-by-case basis and the Executive Officer’s decision on each case will be final. General injury from triathlon training and racing is not considered exceptional circumstances. Refund of membership fees will incur an administrative fee of $20.00 (inclusive GST), which will be deducted before membership fees are refunded.