- Find Events
- Our Events
- Moreton Bay Triathlon
- Champions of Queensland
- Greater Springfield Duathlon
- All Schools Triathlon
- Super Sprint Race Weekend
- Nissan Club Championships
- Nissan State Series
- SCODY Club Championships - North Queensland
- North Queensland Triathlon Series
- National Championships
- Age Group World Championships
|ABOUT MEMBERSHIP||WHAT DO YOU GET?|
Triathlon is a lifestyle sport for everyone and a great way to keep fit and meet new people. Whether you're training for your first triathlon, want to get involved with your local club or just a fan, we’ve got a membership package for you.
When you join you will receive Triathlon Australia membership and will also become a member of Triathlon Queensland as your home state. Your Triathlon Australia membership will cover you from the date you join until June 30 and gives you access to events across Australia so you don't miss any of the action. As a member of Triathlon Queensland, you'll also be able to join one of over 68 triathlon clubs across Queensland.
|Membership FAQs >
Select the membership type below for more details.
JOINING A TRI CLUB
Become a member of a triathlon club and you'll get an extra discount on your annual membership. Triathlon Queensland recognised clubs are included in the registration process, simply select ‘Club membership’ when you register and choose your club. We recommend contacting clubs first to ensure they are the right fit for you.
Want to talk to someone about membership? Contact us on
Ages are as of 31 Dec 2016
*Families of 4 or more individuals (Maximum of 2 individuals aged 20+years). Excludes Professional licence holders and Non-Competing/Non-Training memberships.
- Annual membership expires on 30 June each year.
- Each membership application transaction will incur a 5% fee charged by our system technology provider Active Network. This 5% processing fee includes the fee associated with credit/debit card transaction charges as well as Active Network’s registration and software management costs.
- All adult membership categories (for those 20yrs and over as of 31 December 2015, including standalone Coach memberships) are set to automatically renew annually on 1 July. You are able to opt out of this auto-renewal setting at any point by logging into your member portal and changing this setting.
- We strongly support club membership and our annual membership fees are structured to reflect this. The cost of annual membership is lower for those individuals who are members of affiliated Triathlon clubs. The cost of club membership varies across clubs and is additional to the fees outlined above.
- Please note that you must use a different email address for every adult individual registering.
- You are able to use your membership confirmation email as proof of membership if you attend events before you have received your membership card. Membership packs take between 3-6 weeks to arrive in the post to your nominated postal address.
It is compulsory for members of a Queensland Affiliated Triathlon Club to be a member of Triathlon Australia
Triathlon Australia Membership fees once paid and processed, are not refundable other than in exceptional circumstances. Applications for refund must be made in writing to Triathlon Queensland's Executive Director, setting out the exceptional circumstances claimed. All applications will be considered by the Executive Director on a case-by-case basis and the Executive Director’s decision on each case will be final. General injury from triathlon training and racing is not considered exceptional circumstances. Refund of membership fees will incur an administrative fee of $20.00 (inclusive of GST), which will be deducted before membership fees are refunded.