Introduction of Stage 2.5 - from Friday 19 June
- This will be an interim step before we move to Stage 3 of the roadmap
- The number of people allowable in a room (or a group outside) within a venue will increase from 20 to 75 providing 1 person per 4 square metres can be accommodated. This will apply to training or competition groups.
- The total number of people allowed in a venue will increase from 80 to 300 providing 1 person per 4 square metres can be accommodated. Again this will apply to all people, indoor and outdoor who are gathered at a club.
Stage 3 will commence earlier than expected on Monday 29 June
- There will be no room or venue limit. This will be replaced with only a density requirement of 1 person per 4 square metres
From Monday 20 July
- Border restrictions will be lifted
- There will be no requirement on entry to SA to self-isolate for 14 days