> Home Page > State Associations > SA > Events > State Series 2017-2018
State Series 2017-2018
The Triathlon SA State Series is Triathlon SA's premier race series for acknowledging the efforts of all athletes over the course of a triathlon season. It rewards those athletes who put in a consistent effort over the nine race series. It also gives athletes of every calibre the opportunity to demonstrate their strength over varied distances and disciplines. The events range from sprint to long distance and includes Triathlon and Aquathlon.
The final reveal of all results will be done at an annual awards presentation which is held at the end of the season.
- Only the longest distance race in the schedule of in each event is eligible for points.
- Members (current TriSA 2017/18) must complete a minimum of 4 races to be eligible for the overall winner or place-getter in any age category including Open category.
- Only members of Triathlon SA are eligible to earn state series points and you must be a current member at the time of the event.
- Categories will be Open M and F and 5 year Age Groups M and F starting from 19 - 24.
- Open Male and Female top three will be awarded prize money at the end of the season: 1st: $1,000, 2nd: $400, 3rd: $250
- Any member who races Open in 3 or more races will not be eligible for an Age Group award.
- At the end of the series, your best 6 results will be added together for your final ranking on the leader board.
- Each race is worth a maximum of 100 points, with the following sliding scale:
2017/18 State Series Events
|1||22 Oct 17
||Dare2Tri Triathlon Series Race 1
|| West Lakes
|2||5 Nov 17
||Murray Man Long Course Triathlon
|3||10 Dec 17
||South Australian Sprint Distance Champs
|| Moana Beach
|4||26 Dec 17
||Sam White Memorial Aquathlon
|5||26 Jan 17
||Dare2Tri Triathlon Series Race 4
|| West Lakes
|6||28 Jan 17
|7||11 Feb 18
||Kingston SE Triathlon (DOUBLE POINTS)
|| Kingston SE
|8||11 Mar 18
||Victor Harbor Triathlon
|| Victor Harbor
|9||7 Apr 18
||Silver Sands Triathlon
Please click here for State Series Pointscore following Race 8.