> Home Page > State Associations > SA > Events > TriSA State Series 2018-2019
TriSA State Series 2018-2019
The Triathlon SA State Series is Triathlon SA's premier race series for acknowledging the efforts of all athletes over the course of a triathlon season. It rewards those athletes who put in a consistent effort over the nine race series. It also gives athletes of every calibre the opportunity to demonstrate their strength over varied distances and disciplines. The events range from sprint to long distance and includes Triathlon and Aquathlon.
The final reveal of all results will be done at an annual awards presentation which is held at the end of the season.
- Only the longest distance race in the schedule of in each event is eligible for points.
- Members (current TriSA 2018/19) must complete a minimum of 4 races to be eligible for the overall winner or place-getter in any age category including Open category.
- Only members of Triathlon SA are eligible to earn state series points and you must be a current member at the time of the event.
- Categories will be Open M and F and 5 year Age Groups M and F starting from 19 - 24.
- Open Male and Female top three will be awarded prize money at the end of the season: 1st: $1,000, 2nd: $400, 3rd: $250
- Any member who races Open in 3 or more races will not be eligible for an Age Group award.
- At the end of the series, your best 6 results will be added together for your final ranking on the leader board.
- Each race is worth a maximum of 100 points, with the following sliding scale:
2018/19 State Series Events
|1||30 Sep 18||South Australian Duathlon Championships
|2||3/4 Nov 18
||Murray Man Long Course Triathlon||Barmera
|3||25 Nov 18
||Gatti Tri Series Race 2||West Lakes
|4||9 Dec 18||
South Australian Sprint Distance Champs
|5||13 Jan 19
||South Australian Aquathlon Championships
||Adelaide Sailing Club
|6||26 Jan 19
||Dare2Tri Triathlon Series Race 4
|7||10 Feb 19
||Kingston SE Triathlon
|| Kingston SE
|8||10 Mar 19
||Victor Harbor Triathlon
|| Victor Harbor
|9||17 Mar 19
||West Lakes Super Sprint Triathlon
<< CLICK HERE >>For the latest State Series Points Tally