- Contact Us
- Annual General Meetings
- Latest News
- Vic's make Australian Age Group Team for Penticton World Champs
- Bayside Triathlon Club turns 25!
- Triathlon Victoria announces new partnership with On
- 2016-17 Victorian Triathlon State Series
- Strength, conditioning and body maintenance for triathletes
- National Performance Standard time trials. 16th October 2016
- Victorians racing 2016 ITU World Cross Triathlon Championships
- 2016/17 Board of Triathlon Victoria
- St Kilda Primary students meet TRYhero Tim Cahill in preparation for the Melbourne Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Triathlon Victoria to Play it Safe by the Water this Summer
- Get TriActive
- 2017 Victorian Sport Awards Finalists
Detailed below are a number of grants available for your club to apply for. If you would like any assistance please don't hesitate to contact Triathlon Victoria.
the athlete pathway travel grants program
Details: Provides grants to improve Victorian athlete development pathways from community to national representation level. Support is available to assist community sport and recreation athletes, coaches, officials and teams with the travel costs of participating in training and competition, and for high performance Victorian athletes and teams to compete at national championships or selection events.
Opening Date: 4th August 2016
Closing date: 22nd September 2016
More information here
vichealth active club grant
Details: VicHealth’s Active Club Grants offer funding to community sport and recreation clubs to increase or maintain participation through their club, by purchasing core equipment. Up to $10,000
Opening Date: 1st August
Closing Date: 2nd September
Emergency sporting and recreational equipment grants
Details: These grants provide assistance to grassroots sport and active recreation clubs and organisations to replace essential sporting or first aid equipment that has been lost or destroyed as a consequence of fire, flood, significant storm event, theft or criminal damage.
Closing date: Ongoing
Funding: up to $2000