- Contact Us
- Annual General Meetings
- Latest News
- Triathlon Victoria to Play it Safe by the Water this Summer
- Get TriActive
- Bayside Triathlon Club turns 25!
- Triathlon Victoria announces new partnership with On
- 2016-17 Victorian Triathlon State Series
- Strength, conditioning and body maintenance for triathletes
- National Performance Standard time trials. 16th October 2016
- Victorians racing 2016 ITU World Cross Triathlon Championships
- 2016/17 Board of Triathlon Victoria
- St Kilda Primary students meet TRYhero Tim Cahill in preparation for the Melbourne Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
> Home Page > State Associations > VIC > Clubs > Club & Squad Affiliation
Club & Squad Affiliation
The importance of clubs and squads cannot be underestimated. They are the gateway for entry into our sport, providing training, support, volunteers and a positive environment for those attracted to our sport. Triathlon Victoria does not make a distinction between traditional clubs and commercial squads. We recognise that both form an important part of the Triathlon Community.
By affiliating with Triathlon Victoria Clubs and Squads have access to the following benefits:
- Eligibility for State Series Championship Points
- Listing in club directory on Triathlon Victoria website
- Access to a free club website hosted by Active Network
- Access to the ActiveWorks Membership system to manage individual club memberships
- Access to the ActiveWorks Endurance Event Management system
- Access to running TRYstars – Triathlon Australia’s junior participation program
- Third Party Indemnity; Public Liability; and Officers & Directors Coverage
- Access to Triathlon Victoria resources and support
- Workshops, seminars and clinics for members and clubs
- Discounted coach accreditation courses
- Free training and accreditation of technical officials
- No sanctioning fees for affiliated clubs hosting events with less than 150 competitors. (Please note all club events still need to be sanctioned for insurance purposes.)
Affiliate your club here!
Information for the regarding how to affiliate is documented in the 2016 Triathlon Victoria Club Affiliation Process.Please ensure your club reads the Triathlon Victoria Club Affiliation Policy which sets out the requirements for a club to affiliate with Triathlon Victoria for the 2016/17 season.
Interested in forming a Triathlon Club? Follow the guidelines outlined in the Starting a new Triathlon Club resource
If you have any queries please contact us on (03) 9598 8686 and we will be pleased to assist.