- Contact Us
- Annual General Meetings
- Governance & Policies
- Latest News
- Notice: Triathlon Victoria Technical Committee calling for ‘Expressions of Interest’
- Bayside Triathlon Club turns 25!
- Triathlon Victoria announces new partnership with On
- 2016-17 Victorian Triathlon State Series
- Strength, conditioning and body maintenance for triathletes
- National Performance Standard time trials. 16th October 2016
- Victorians racing 2016 ITU World Cross Triathlon Championships
- 2016/17 Board of Triathlon Victoria
- St Kilda Primary students meet TRYhero Tim Cahill in preparation for the Melbourne Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Triathlon Victoria to Play it Safe by the Water this Summer
- Get TriActive
- 2017 Victorian Sport Awards Finalists
- Triathlon Victoria Coach Conference 2018 - A roaring success!
- Event Organisers Seminar delivered with success
- Get ready to line up for the 2018 Australian Duathlon Championships
- Pilates for Sports joins Triathlon Victoria as Official Supplier of Strength & Conditioning
- 2018 Victorian Duathlon Series has kicked off - Race 1 results
- Packed out field to take to the course for Race 2
- Mixed Team Relay announced for Race 3 of Victorian Duathlon Series
- Positions Vacant: TRI2gether Coach Ambassadors
- Expression of Interests for Mentor Coach/Assessors for the Foundation Coach Training Program
- Club pride gets put on the line at Race 3
- Changes to the Triathlon Victoria Constitution approved
- Congratulations to all the Victorian ITU Age Group World Championship competitors
- Bumper field set for Australian Duathlon Championships
- Australian Duathlon Championships close out Duathlon Series with a packed field
- Notice of the 2018 Triathlon Victoria Annual General Meeting
- Vic's make Australian Age Group Team for Penticton World Champs
- VICS make AUS Age Group Team for Rotterdam
- 2017 Triathlon Victoria Award Winners
- TV Announces New Athlete Pathway Coordinator
- Training Tools for the Triathlete
- Cancelled - Professional Development for Coaches and Athletes
- Triathlon Victoria Development Program - Tryouts and training day
- Duathlon Series 2017
- Welsh scores silver in Sarasota
- VACANCY: TRYstars Event Activation Volunteers & Coaches
- 2017-18 School Sport Victoria Selection Policy - Triathlon - Point score now available
- Upcoming Events Organisers Seminar
- 2017 Notice of Annual General Meeting of Triathlon Victoria - updated
- Ringwood TC encourages all to give triathlon a go
- Technical Official Payments Policy
- TRIactive Coach Training Program
- Triathlon Victoria and SME360 are pleased with the result of the Victorian Schools Triathlon Championships
- Triathlon Victoria raises the bar in water safety
- Club racing presents vibrant programs across Victoria
- TVDP Perth Preview
- SSV are looking for a triathlon coach
- Athlete Pathway Travel Grants - NOW OPEN
- Attention cyclists: Australian Grand Prix Works Albert Park 2018
- Albert Park Cyclist Bulletin #3
- TRIactive Coach Training Program - 15th April 2018
- Park Orchids PS & Jarasport TRYstars
- Barwon Heads a roaring success
- TVDP dominate interstate and at home
- Australian Grand Prix Works Albert Park Bulletin #4
- Ballarat Triathlon Club ready to make waves
- Triathlon Victoria Development Camp a Success
- Event Organisers Seminar
- Nominations now open for Pierre de Coubertin Award
- Triathlon Victoria announces Dr Bridie O’Donnell as 2018 Awards guest speaker
- Performance Coach Training Program
- Inspiring Coaches, Volunteers & Athletes recognised at 2018 Triathlon Victoria Awards Breakfast
- Coach Conference for TA accrediated coaches
> Home Page > State Associations > VIC > Events > 2018 Australian Duathlon Championships
2018 Australian Duathlon Championships
Experience the thrill of participating in a national championship .... enter the 2018 Australian Duathlon Championships now!
Held in Victoria's spiritual home of duathlon on the Yarra Boulevard, the course offers a fast and spectacular undulating bike and run
Whilst the event is open to everyone, as the Australian Duathlon Championships eligibility for podium medals is restricted to Triathlon Victoria/Australia members. To become a member, click here
Click here to register for the Australian Duathlon Championships,
Online registration will close on
Official Athlete Guide
Please read the Athlete Guide booklet prior to race day and familiarise yourself with important information regarding the event. Athlete Guide available HERE.
- OPEN ELITE RACING
- Please also note, all entrants are currently
alloctaedto participate in their age group race. If you wish to race in the Open Elite category, please notify us by reply email by close of business FridayOctober 12 2018. Alternatively, notify your intention to race Open Elite upon collection of your race pack on race morning.
- KIDS FUN RUN
kidsrace will be a Fun Run rather than a duathlon. This is due to circumstances around transition space and road closure times. We hope to see all of our kidscompetitors on Sunday having a great time inthe Fun Run.
COMPETITOR LISTINGA competitor list will be published at the close of entries on Thursday 11 October. A list of single race entrants can be found here, with series entrants found here.
This event is proudly supported by the Victorian Government's Significant Sporting Events program.
Pilates for Sports is the Naming Rights Partner of the Australian Duathlon Championships. Peninsula Droneography is a proud supporter of the Australian Duathlon Championships and will release event footage via the Triathlon Victoria facebook page.
|7:00AM||Registration Open (ALL)|
|7:00AM||Transition Open (ALL)|
|7:40AM||Registration Closes - DASH|
|7:45AM||Transition Closes - DASH|
|7:50AM||DASH - Race Briefing|
|8:30AM||Registration Closes - SPRINT - ALL COMPETITORS|
|8:40AM||Transition Closes - SPRINT - ALL COMPETITORS|
|8:40AM||SPRINT - Racing Briefing - FEMALE|
|8:45AM||SPRINT START - FEMALE|
|9:50AM||SPRINT - Race Briefing - MALE|
|10:00AM||SPRINT START - MALE|
Course maps are found in the Athlete Guide (COMING SOON). Please note course maps are subject to change and final maps will be published during the week of the event.
5km run, 20km bike, 3km run
Minimum age 15 years old
2km run, 10km bike, 1km run
Minimum age 12 years old
Parking is available within a short walk or ride of the event site. Closest parking is accessed off Swan St via Central Drive. Competitors are encouraged to ride to the event.
There are limited 3m x 3m tent sites available. To book a space for your club tent, email firstname.lastname@example.org and your booking will be confirmed once entries close on
NOTE: Clubs with 15 or more competitors will receive
Our partnership with Pic2Go will provide competitors with a free 'album' of photos posted to their Facebook account. Details of how to register for your free photos will be available closer to the event date.
Check out the Triathlon Victoria Facebook page for updates, as well as the Australian Duathlon Championships event page for any new information.
You can contact Triathlon Victoria, Monday-Friday, 9-5pm on (03) 9598 8686 or email email@example.com.
For any media related enquiries, please contact Jessica Whitby at firstname.lastname@example.org
Media are welcome to attend the Australian Duathlon Championships, on the provision that an application for accreditation is submitted and approved. Please contact Jessica Whitby at email@example.com to register as media for the event.