- Contact Us
- Annual General Meetings
- Latest News
- Notice: Triathlon Victoria Technical Committee calling for ‘Expressions of Interest’
- Cancelled - Professional Development for Coaches and Athletes
- Triathlon Victoria Development Program - Tryouts and training day
- Duathlon Series 2017
- Welsh scores silver in Sarasota
- VACANCY: TRYstars Event Activation Volunteers & Coaches
- 2017-18 School Sport Victoria Selection Policy - Triathlon - Point score now available
- Upcoming Events Organisers Seminar
- 2017 Notice of Annual General Meeting of Triathlon Victoria - updated
- Ringwood TC encourages all to give triathlon a go
- Technical Official Payments Policy
- TRIactive Coach Training Program
- SME360 and Triathlon Victoria announce the Victorian Schools Triathlon Championships
- Triathlon Victoria raises the bar in water safety
- Bayside Triathlon Club turns 25!
- Triathlon Victoria announces new partnership with On
- 2016-17 Victorian Triathlon State Series
- Strength, conditioning and body maintenance for triathletes
- National Performance Standard time trials. 16th October 2016
- Victorians racing 2016 ITU World Cross Triathlon Championships
- 2016/17 Board of Triathlon Victoria
- St Kilda Primary students meet TRYhero Tim Cahill in preparation for the Melbourne Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Triathlon Victoria to Play it Safe by the Water this Summer
- Get TriActive
- 2017 Victorian Sport Awards Finalists
- Vic's make Australian Age Group Team for Penticton World Champs
- VICS make AUS Age Group Team for Rotterdam
- 2017 Triathlon Victoria Award Winners
- TV Announces New Athlete Pathway Coordinator
- Training Tools for the Triathlete
> Home Page > State Associations > VIC > Events > Events Calendar
All these events have applied for sanctioning and are in different stages of preparation. To more details of the events please go to the events website.
Upcoming Kids Races in Victoria
Download your copy of the Victorian Kids racing calendar from September 1.
The 2016-17 Victorian State Series title is awarded to both individuals (State Series Award) and clubs/squads (State Series Shield) based on results from selected multisport events across the 2016-17 season. With 10 races across all the multisport disciplines and triathlon distances (including 4 State Championship events) the state series has something for everyone.
The calendar incorporates the Youth, Junior and U23 Triathlon Series.
The Age Group World Championships are held alongside the Elite World Championships at varying locations around the World each year. We can select up to 20 male and 20 female athletes per age category to represent Team Australia at the World Championships. In order to gain selection on the the Australian Age Group team you must race in Qualifying Races for the relevant discipline.