- Contact Us
- Annual General Meetings
- Latest News
- Triathlon Victoria to Play it Safe by the Water this Summer
- Get TriActive
- Bayside Triathlon Club turns 25!
- Triathlon Victoria announces new partnership with On
- 2016-17 Victorian Triathlon State Series
- Strength, conditioning and body maintenance for triathletes
- National Performance Standard time trials. 16th October 2016
- Victorians racing 2016 ITU World Cross Triathlon Championships
- 2016/17 Board of Triathlon Victoria
- St Kilda Primary students meet TRYhero Tim Cahill in preparation for the Melbourne Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
> Home Page > State Associations > VIC > Events > Victorian Duathlon Series > 2015 Results & Series Standings
2015 Results & Series Standings
- Sports Accounting Australia Race 1
- Pic2Go Australia Race 2
- VicHealth Race 3
- Brooks Race 4 - State Championships
Overall Series Standings
Series entries for the 2015 Victorian Duathlon Series are open to all Triathlon Australia members. This season has seen the largest ever number of series entries into the Brooks Sprint Series in the event's history.
Series winners are awarded in each age category in the Brooks Sprint race and a male and female overall series winner for the Scody Dash Series. There will also be an overall winning club for the series, based off individual's results and participants. For full details of the Series Rules please click here.
Race photos are free and provided courtesy of Pic2Go. To receive your photos direct to your Facebook Timeline register your bib number from the race here: