- Contact Us
- Annual General Meetings
- Governance & Policies
- Latest News
- Notice: Triathlon Victoria Technical Committee calling for ‘Expressions of Interest’
- Bayside Triathlon Club turns 25!
- Triathlon Victoria announces new partnership with On
- 2016-17 Victorian Triathlon State Series
- Strength, conditioning and body maintenance for triathletes
- National Performance Standard time trials. 16th October 2016
- Victorians racing 2016 ITU World Cross Triathlon Championships
- 2016/17 Board of Triathlon Victoria
- St Kilda Primary students meet TRYhero Tim Cahill in preparation for the Melbourne Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Triathlon Victoria to Play it Safe by the Water this Summer
- Get TriActive
- 2017 Victorian Sport Awards Finalists
- Coach Conference for TA accrediated coaches
- Event Organisers Seminar delivered with success
- Get ready to line up for the 2018 Australian Duathlon Championships
- Vic's make Australian Age Group Team for Penticton World Champs
- VICS make AUS Age Group Team for Rotterdam
- 2017 Triathlon Victoria Award Winners
- TV Announces New Athlete Pathway Coordinator
- Training Tools for the Triathlete
- Cancelled - Professional Development for Coaches and Athletes
- Triathlon Victoria Development Program - Tryouts and training day
- Duathlon Series 2017
- Welsh scores silver in Sarasota
- VACANCY: TRYstars Event Activation Volunteers & Coaches
- 2017-18 School Sport Victoria Selection Policy - Triathlon - Point score now available
- Upcoming Events Organisers Seminar
- 2017 Notice of Annual General Meeting of Triathlon Victoria - updated
- Ringwood TC encourages all to give triathlon a go
- Technical Official Payments Policy
- TRIactive Coach Training Program
- Triathlon Victoria and SME360 are pleased with the result of the Victorian Schools Triathlon Championships
- Triathlon Victoria raises the bar in water safety
- Club racing presents vibrant programs across Victoria
- TVDP Perth Preview
- SSV are looking for a triathlon coach
- Athlete Pathway Travel Grants - NOW OPEN
- Attention cyclists: Australian Grand Prix Works Albert Park 2018
- Albert Park Cyclist Bulletin #3
- TRIactive Coach Training Program - 15th April 2018
- Park Orchids PS & Jarasport TRYstars
- Barwon Heads a roaring success
- TVDP dominate interstate and at home
- Australian Grand Prix Works Albert Park Bulletin #4
- Ballarat Triathlon Club ready to make waves
- NOMINATION CAMP FOR 2018-19 TRIATHLON VICTORIA DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM WILL BE HELD 8th - 13th JULY 2018 at MT ELIZA - TOORAK COLLEGE
- Event Organisers Seminar
- Nominations now open for Pierre de Coubertin Award
- Triathlon Victoria announces Dr Bridie O’Donnell as 2018 Awards guest speaker
- Performance Coach Training Program
- Inspiring Coaches, Volunteers & Athletes recognised at 2018 Triathlon Victoria Awards Breakfast
- Coach Conference for TA accrediated coaches
> Home Page > State Associations > VIC > Events > Victorian State Series > Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Why where these races selected?
These races were selected to ensure a variety of options across the disciplines of multisport, to support races providing high quality racing experiences and to encourage athletes to compete across disciplines.
Do I need to compete in SEVEN races to be eligible to win my Age Group State Series Award?
No. Whilst up to seven (7) results may be included in an individual’s points score, you do NOT need to compete in seven (7) races to be eligible. The highest overall point score from a maximum of seven (7) events will be awarded the title.
The rules state that I can accrue points from a maximum of tHREe(3) EVENTS PER discipline … what does this mean?
It means that of the seven ‘disciplines’ listed under ‘The Events’ no more than three results can be taken from any single discipline. This means that should an individual race all eligible sprint races only their best three (3) results would count in their point score final.
Do I need to let TV know which races I am competing in?
No, TV will be working with the race directors to ensure all TV member results are provided to TV for points allocation.
How long after a race will the point score come out?
Race directors will work towards providing results to TV within 7 days of an event. TV will then aim to have the point score updated within a further 7 days (14 days after the event).
If there is an issue with my result or placing who do I contact?
All results/timing issues must go to the race director. Once the results have been received by Triathlon Victoria the places, and hence points allocation, will stand.
If there is an issue with my point allocation on the TV State Series website who to I contact?
Any issues found with the TV State Series Leader board (club and individual) should be directed to email@example.com
What happens if an event is cancelled?
If an event is cancelled and not able to be rescheduled no points will be awarded to any athlete.
Is there a series registration?
No, all TV members are automatically included in the TV State Series and entry to each event is made through the respective event site.