- Contact Us
- Annual General Meetings
- Governance & Policies
- Latest News
- Notice: Triathlon Victoria Technical Committee calling for ‘Expressions of Interest’
- Bayside Triathlon Club turns 25!
- Triathlon Victoria announces new partnership with On
- 2016-17 Victorian Triathlon State Series
- Strength, conditioning and body maintenance for triathletes
- National Performance Standard time trials. 16th October 2016
- Victorians racing 2016 ITU World Cross Triathlon Championships
- Event Organisers Seminar
- Nominations now open for Pierre de Coubertin Award
- 2016/17 Board of Triathlon Victoria
- St Kilda Primary students meet TRYhero Tim Cahill in preparation for the Melbourne Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Triathlon Victoria to Play it Safe by the Water this Summer
- Get TriActive
- 2017 Victorian Sport Awards Finalists
- Vic's make Australian Age Group Team for Penticton World Champs
- VICS make AUS Age Group Team for Rotterdam
- 2017 Triathlon Victoria Award Winners
- TV Announces New Athlete Pathway Coordinator
- Training Tools for the Triathlete
- Cancelled - Professional Development for Coaches and Athletes
- Triathlon Victoria Development Program - Tryouts and training day
- Duathlon Series 2017
- Welsh scores silver in Sarasota
- VACANCY: TRYstars Event Activation Volunteers & Coaches
- 2017-18 School Sport Victoria Selection Policy - Triathlon - Point score now available
- Upcoming Events Organisers Seminar
- 2017 Notice of Annual General Meeting of Triathlon Victoria - updated
- Ringwood TC encourages all to give triathlon a go
- Technical Official Payments Policy
- TRIactive Coach Training Program
- Triathlon Victoria and SME360 are pleased with the result of the Victorian Schools Triathlon Championships
- Triathlon Victoria raises the bar in water safety
- Club racing presents vibrant programs across Victoria
- TVDP Perth Preview
- SSV are looking for a triathlon coach
- Athlete Pathway Travel Grants - NOW OPEN
- Attention cyclists: Australian Grand Prix Works Albert Park 2018
- Albert Park Cyclist Bulletin #3
- TRIactive Coach Training Program - 15th April 2018
- Park Orchids PS & Jarasport TRYstars
- Barwon Heads a roaring success
- TVDP dominate interstate and at home
- Australian Grand Prix Works Albert Park Bulletin #4
- Ballarat Triathlon Club ready to make waves
- NOMINATION CAMP FOR 2018-19 TRIATHLON VICTORIA DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM WILL BE HELD 8th - 13th JULY 2018 at MT ELIZA - TOORAK COLLEGE
> Home Page > State Associations > VIC > Get Involved > This Girl Can
This Girl Can
Triathlon Victoria is a proud supporter of This Girl Can, a VicHealth campaign established in partnership with Sport England that celebrates women being physically active - no matter how they look, how good they are, or how sweaty they get.
As a proud supporter, we're celebrating women being active, regardless of background, ability, age or body shape. So many of us worry about being judged for our appearance or ability when we work out. Why should we let it stop us from getting involved or staying healthy?
We're banding together to say this girl can take her health and happiness back into her own hands.
It doesn't matter if you're a newbie or a regular, how red and sweaty your face gets, or even if you know all the rules; all that matters is you're giving it a go.
There are plenty of great ways to get involved in triathlon, whether your just starting out or you're returning to physical activity after a break.
TRIactive is a six-week beginner triathlon program designed to develop old and new skills whilst building your confidence as you work towards completing your first triathlon. Find out more about the TRIactive program here.
Lots of clubs offer beginner triathlon programs designed to teach you the basics of triathlon in a fun, safe and friendly environment. There are lots of different clubs all across Victoria, with some clubs catering more to beginners than others. You can find them all here.
If you're looking for a female-only club, TriChicks offer beginner programs in a fun, friendly, and encouraging female environment. You can get involved with the TriChicks here.