- Contact Us
- Annual General Meetings
- Governance & Policies
- Latest News
- Notice: Triathlon Victoria Technical Committee calling for ‘Expressions of Interest’
- Bayside Triathlon Club turns 25!
- Triathlon Victoria announces new partnership with On
- 2016-17 Victorian Triathlon State Series
- Strength, conditioning and body maintenance for triathletes
- National Performance Standard time trials. 16th October 2016
- Victorians racing 2016 ITU World Cross Triathlon Championships
- 2016/17 Board of Triathlon Victoria
- St Kilda Primary students meet TRYhero Tim Cahill in preparation for the Melbourne Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Triathlon Victoria to Play it Safe by the Water this Summer
- Get TriActive
- 2017 Victorian Sport Awards Finalists
- Triathlon Victoria Coach Conference 2018 - A roaring success!
- Event Organisers Seminar delivered with success
- Get ready to line up for the 2018 Australian Duathlon Championships
- Pilates for Sports joins Triathlon Victoria as Official Supplier of Strength & Conditioning
- 2018 Victorian Duathlon Series has kicked off - Race 1 results
- Vic's make Australian Age Group Team for Penticton World Champs
- VICS make AUS Age Group Team for Rotterdam
- 2017 Triathlon Victoria Award Winners
- TV Announces New Athlete Pathway Coordinator
- Training Tools for the Triathlete
- Cancelled - Professional Development for Coaches and Athletes
- Triathlon Victoria Development Program - Tryouts and training day
- Duathlon Series 2017
- Welsh scores silver in Sarasota
- VACANCY: TRYstars Event Activation Volunteers & Coaches
- 2017-18 School Sport Victoria Selection Policy - Triathlon - Point score now available
- Upcoming Events Organisers Seminar
- 2017 Notice of Annual General Meeting of Triathlon Victoria - updated
- Ringwood TC encourages all to give triathlon a go
- Technical Official Payments Policy
- TRIactive Coach Training Program
- Triathlon Victoria and SME360 are pleased with the result of the Victorian Schools Triathlon Championships
- Triathlon Victoria raises the bar in water safety
- Club racing presents vibrant programs across Victoria
- TVDP Perth Preview
- SSV are looking for a triathlon coach
- Athlete Pathway Travel Grants - NOW OPEN
- Attention cyclists: Australian Grand Prix Works Albert Park 2018
- Albert Park Cyclist Bulletin #3
- TRIactive Coach Training Program - 15th April 2018
- Park Orchids PS & Jarasport TRYstars
- Barwon Heads a roaring success
- TVDP dominate interstate and at home
- Australian Grand Prix Works Albert Park Bulletin #4
- Ballarat Triathlon Club ready to make waves
- TRIATHLON VICTORIA DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM CAMP WAS HELD IN JULY 2018 AT MT ELIZA
- Event Organisers Seminar
- Nominations now open for Pierre de Coubertin Award
- Triathlon Victoria announces Dr Bridie O’Donnell as 2018 Awards guest speaker
- Performance Coach Training Program
- Inspiring Coaches, Volunteers & Athletes recognised at 2018 Triathlon Victoria Awards Breakfast
- Coach Conference for TA accrediated coaches
The 2018 Triathlon Victoria Annual Awards will be presented at the Annual Awards Breakfast on Sunday 20th May at Sandringham Yacht Club in celebration of the 2017/18 triathlon season.
The Awards function provides the triathlon community (members, friends and families) the opportunity to celebrate and recognise those who have made significant contributions or achieved outstanding results in 2017/18 (athletes, officials, coaches, volunteers and clubs).
Since the birth of triathlon/multisport in the early 80's, Victoria has been at the forefront of the sport in Australia from a national, World Championship and Olympic perspective. Our past is special, and it is incumbent on the triathlon community to recognise those who built the foundations and those who continue this tradition of excellence. In doing so, we call for members to nominate their peers for award recognition.
The TV Annual Awards are in alignment with Triathlon Australia’s National Awards and Recognition Framework (TANARF) which may be accessed via their website. An excerpt from the Framework defines the broader umbrella of triathlon via the following description “the sport of triathlon for the purpose of the TANARF shall include: Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathlon, Cross triathlon , Winter triathlon, Team Relay triathlon, XTerra and Adventure racing and such multisport events as are considered appropriate by Triathlon Australia for inclusion in the awards and recognition process”.
The Triathlon Victoria Handbook outlines each of the Awards, nominee eligibility and the selection process. Click here to view the nomination handbook.
To nominate somebody for an Award, click here.
To purchase a ticket to the Triathlon Victoria Awards Breakfast, click here.