- President - John Barker
- Vice President - Ailie Coulter
- Secretary - Sonia Dunne (New)
- Treasurer - Julia Hebb
- Committee - Amanda Green
- Committee - Lawrence West
- Committee - Jenny Hosking
- Committee - Kym De Britt (New)
- Committee - Jason Sharp (New)
A message from the President:
I am John Barker. I have been an age group triathlete and keen observer of the sport for over 30 years and keen club member for close to 20 years. I want to use my year as President to focus on the following:
- Club Engagement – we can always do more in this area to foster better communication. As an organisation we want to reach more multi-sport athletes and have increased relevancy to both individual athletes and all our member clubs.
- Diversity and Growth – we are multisport athletes not just triathletes. We compete in cross triathlon, aquathlon, triathlon and duathlon of many types and distances as these sports continues to evolve. We want to know what is out there and what our members want.
- Technical – our Triathlon Victoria officials are some of the best in the country with John Treloar, Brian Hinton and Sally Ham all being recognised nationally for their excellence. The program has been reinvigorated but still requires your support. There is a great pathway for anyone interested in getting involved.
- Unification – the states and territories are working towards a whole of sport model with shared resources which should lead to an improvement in the sports development and planning across the whole of the country. You will still retain a state office focused on Victoria's though. We will communicate all stages of the process.
- TVDP – we have been looking closely at this program. We anticipate changes this year to ensure that Victorian’s have a development pathway that leads to solid performances at a national level.
To download or view your copy of the 2015/16 Annual Report please click here.