Triathlon Victoria supports the athletes aged 13-23 through a development program that links with the best junior coaches and clubs in Victoria.
If you enjoy racing locally and would like to access race day support, be invited to training days and spend time at one of our State Development Camps, then read on …..
You’re invited to register for our ‘Training experience’ where you get to spend a day with Triathlon Victoria’s best coaches and experience the outstanding swim, bike, run facilities of St. Leonards College.
This is a must experience for any budding triathlete who wants to be the best they can be and likes the idea of learning the secrets to be a great multisport athlete.
This opportunity is also open to up and coming triathletes who require a draft legal sign off to compete in draft legal racing.
Register your interest today by completing the nomination application here
Details of the ‘Training experience’
Where: St. Leonards
When: November 10th (8.45am – 2.15pm)
Cost: No Cost
- Individual and group coaching sessions
- Entry and use of all facilities
- Please bring own snacks and food to get through the day. We will stop for breaks as needed.
- We will manage the sessions to ensure all abilities are catered for and supported.
What is the pathway for junior triathletes?
You can read more on the Triathlon Victoria Development Program here
What are the benefits for an athlete in the pathway?
The benefits vary depending on the athlete’s position in the pathway and at entry level includes:
- Invitations to training and testing days (minimum 3 per annum)
- Access to sponsor discounts and offers
- Access to the Triathlon Victoria marquee and support at domestic races
- Team uniform
- Direct support to parents and coaches on the pathway, progress and appropriate development
- Current athlete development information via the closed Facebook group and e-news
For further information on the athlete pathway and programs contact:
Triathlon Victoria Athlete Pathway Manager
M: 0403 246 972