- Contact Us
- Annual General Meetings
- Latest News
- Notice: Triathlon Victoria Technical Committee calling for ‘Expressions of Interest’
- Professional Development for Coaches and Athletes
- Triathlon Victoria Development Program team announced
- Duathlon Series 2017
- Bayside Triathlon Club turns 25!
- Triathlon Victoria announces new partnership with On
- 2016-17 Victorian Triathlon State Series
- Strength, conditioning and body maintenance for triathletes
- National Performance Standard time trials. 16th October 2016
- Victorians racing 2016 ITU World Cross Triathlon Championships
- 2016/17 Board of Triathlon Victoria
- St Kilda Primary students meet TRYhero Tim Cahill in preparation for the Melbourne Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Triathlon Victoria to Play it Safe by the Water this Summer
- Get TriActive
- 2017 Victorian Sport Awards Finalists
- Vic's make Australian Age Group Team for Penticton World Champs
- VICS make AUS Age Group Team for Rotterdam
- 2017 Triathlon Victoria Award Winners
- TV Announces New Athlete Pathway Coordinator
- Training Tools for the Triathlete
> Home Page > State Associations > VIC > Inside TriVic > Latest News > Notice: Triathlon Victoria Technical Committee calling for ‘Expressions of Interest’
Notice: Triathlon Victoria Technical Committee calling for ‘Expressions of Interest’
Triathlon Victoria is seeking ‘Expressions of Interest’ (EoI) from affiliated members and the broader community to join the Triathlon Victoria Technical Committee (TVTC).
The current TVTC members are Jenny Hosking and Andrew Maguire, Brian Hinton (Technical and Events Co-ordinator), Grant Cosgriff (Executive Director)
The Triathlon Victoria Board will consider a recommendation from the TVTC for the appointment of up to three (3) additional members who demonstrate the requisite skills/knowledge as detailed in the TVTC Terms of Reference. Should you be interested in becoming part of this committee please complete the EoI form and submit to email@example.com.
Expression of Interest close at midnight Monday 12 June 2017.
For further information or a copy of the full TVTC Terms of Reference please contact Brian Hinton on T: 9598 8686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A brief snapshot of the TVTC purpose, responsibilities and key skills sought on the committee.
The purpose of the Committee is to:
- To provide strategic advice and recommendations to the Board of Triathlon Victoria on matters relating to the development of the state Technical Program
- To ensure that the technical aspects of triathlon events in Victoria are of the highest quality, with particular emphasis on the safety and fairness.
- Ensure the delivery of technical services to the relevant sport stakeholders is efficient, effective and appropriate.
The key responsibilities of the Committee are to:
- Provide leadership and support progress the Technical program
- Work closely with TV on technical programs and initiatives
- Provide input into Senior Technical Team (STT) and Sanctioning Officer allocations
- Contribute to TV communications – website and e-news
- ‘Rules and regulation’ monitoring and advice
Individuals with appropriate skills or knowledge relevant to
- Risk management, Safety
- Education and process management
- Human Resource management
- Event management, Technical field of play experience
The TVTC meets up to ten (10) times per annum (generally on a weekday morning in the CBD concluding by 8:30am) The TVTC is an advisory body and is not expected to take responsibility for implementation of any action arising from committee discussions or meetings unless delegated to do so.