- Contact Us
- Annual General Meetings
- Governance & Policies
- Latest News
- Notice: Triathlon Victoria Technical Committee calling for ‘Expressions of Interest’
- Bayside Triathlon Club turns 25!
- Triathlon Victoria announces new partnership with On
- 2016-17 Victorian Triathlon State Series
- Strength, conditioning and body maintenance for triathletes
- National Performance Standard time trials. 16th October 2016
- Victorians racing 2016 ITU World Cross Triathlon Championships
- 2016/17 Board of Triathlon Victoria
- St Kilda Primary students meet TRYhero Tim Cahill in preparation for the Melbourne Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Triathlon Victoria to Play it Safe by the Water this Summer
- Get TriActive
- 2017 Victorian Sport Awards Finalists
- Triathlon Victoria Coach Conference 2018 - A roaring success!
- Event Organisers Seminar delivered with success
- Get ready to line up for the 2018 Australian Duathlon Championships
- Pilates for Sports joins Triathlon Victoria as Official Supplier of Strength & Conditioning
- 2018 Victorian Duathlon Series has kicked off - Race 1 results
- Packed out field to take to the course for Race 2
- Mixed Team Relay announced for Race 3 of Victorian Duathlon Series
- Positions Vacant: TRI2gether Coach Ambassadors
- Expression of Interests for Mentor Coach/Assessors for the Foundation Coach Training Program
- Club pride gets put on the line at Race 3
- Changes to the Triathlon Victoria Constitution approved
- Congratulations to all the Victorian ITU Age Group World Championship competitors
- Bumper field set for Australian Duathlon Championships
- Australian Duathlon Championships close out Duathlon Series with a packed field
- Notice of the 2018 Triathlon Victoria Annual General Meeting
- Are you ready to take the next step in your triathlon career?
- Triathlon Victoria Office Closure over Melbourne Cup
- The difference between a training activity and event
- Ringwood Father-Daughter Trio Ready to Run Rings around Ringwood
- Vic's make Australian Age Group Team for Penticton World Champs
- VICS make AUS Age Group Team for Rotterdam
- 2017 Triathlon Victoria Award Winners
- TV Announces New Athlete Pathway Coordinator
- Training Tools for the Triathlete
- Cancelled - Professional Development for Coaches and Athletes
- Triathlon Victoria Development Program - Tryouts and training day
- Duathlon Series 2017
- Welsh scores silver in Sarasota
- VACANCY: TRYstars Event Activation Volunteers & Coaches
- Nominations are now open for the 2018-19 SSV Triathlon Team
- Upcoming Events Organisers Seminar
- 2017 Notice of Annual General Meeting of Triathlon Victoria - updated
- Ringwood TC encourages all to give triathlon a go
- Technical Official Payments Policy
- TRIactive Coach Training Program
- Triathlon Victoria and SME360 are pleased with the result of the Victorian Schools Triathlon Championships
- Triathlon Victoria raises the bar in water safety
- Club racing presents vibrant programs across Victoria
- TVDP Perth Preview
- SSV are looking for a triathlon coach
- Athlete Pathway Travel Grants - NOW OPEN
- Attention cyclists: Australian Grand Prix Works Albert Park 2018
- Albert Park Cyclist Bulletin #3
- TRIactive Coach Training Program - 15th April 2018
- Park Orchids PS & Jarasport TRYstars
- Barwon Heads a roaring success
- TVDP dominate interstate and at home
- Australian Grand Prix Works Albert Park Bulletin #4
- Ballarat Triathlon Club ready to make waves
- Triathlon Victoria Development Camp a Success
- Event Organisers Seminar
- Nominations now open for Pierre de Coubertin Award
- Triathlon Victoria announces Dr Bridie O’Donnell as 2018 Awards guest speaker
- Performance Coach Training Program
- Inspiring Coaches, Volunteers & Athletes recognised at 2018 Triathlon Victoria Awards Breakfast
- Coach Conference for TA accrediated coaches
> Home Page > State Associations > VIC > Inside TriVic > Latest News > Registration extended for Female-Only Foundation Coach Training Program
Registration extended for Female-Only Foundation Coach Training Program
Registrations has been extended for Triathlon Victoria's first Female-Only Foundation Coach Training Program, running in Victoria in late November as part of the Change Our Game Workforce Development initiative.
The extension in registration is also combined with a 50% rebate on all Victorian Triathlon Australia members who complete all requirements of the course.
The program will see women within triathlon take on the Foundation Coach Training Program to become a coach,as part of the Sport & Recreation Victoria Change Our Game Workforce Development Program, which aims to grow opportunity for women & girls to take up roles, paid and volunteer, at all levels within sport and recreation.
This program will be only the second Foundation Coach Training Program to run in Victoria, and the first 'female only' program nationally.
The Foundation Coach accreditation will allow coaches to prepare for, deliver and review pre-designed triathlon coaching sessions for participation focused triathletes in a range of controlled environments.
The Foundation Coach Training Program content includes:
- Strategies for creating and maintaining a safe coaching environment
- Preparing for, delivering and reviewing triathlon sessions
- Developing fundamental coaching and technical skills
Through the program, coaches will have access to the Knowledge Hub, an online resource which details the principles of effective coaching, and foundation level skills of triathlon across swim, bike, run and transitions.
The course will be held on Saturday November 17th and Sunday November 18th at the Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre.
For further information on the Foundation Course Program, click here.
For any questions or require further information, please contact Sue Sharples at email@example.com or (03) 9598 8686.
When: Saturday November 17th & Sunday November 18th
Where: Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre. Albert Park.
Cost: $385 (inclusive of GST) for Triathlon Victoria/Triathlon Australia members.
Register: click here
- All course sessions presented by accredited expert coaches
- Online learning component
- Tea, coffee, biscuits (Please note that participants are required to bring their own lunch or make use of one of the cafes in the area.).
Please note: registrations close 11:30PM Sunday October 28.