- Contact Us
- Annual General Meetings
- Governance & Policies
- Latest News
- Notice: Triathlon Victoria Technical Committee calling for ‘Expressions of Interest’
- Bayside Triathlon Club turns 25!
- Triathlon Victoria announces new partnership with On
- 2016-17 Victorian Triathlon State Series
- Strength, conditioning and body maintenance for triathletes
- National Performance Standard time trials. 16th October 2016
- Victorians racing 2016 ITU World Cross Triathlon Championships
- 2016/17 Board of Triathlon Victoria
- St Kilda Primary students meet TRYhero Tim Cahill in preparation for the Melbourne Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Triathlon Victoria to Play it Safe by the Water this Summer
- Get TriActive
- 2017 Victorian Sport Awards Finalists
- Triathlon Victoria Coach Conference 2018 - A roaring success!
- Event Organisers Seminar delivered with success
- Get ready to line up for the 2018 Australian Duathlon Championships
- Pilates for Sports joins Triathlon Victoria as Official Supplier of Strength & Conditioning
- 2018 Victorian Duathlon Series has kicked off - Race 1 results
- Packed out field to take to the course for Race 2
- Mixed Team Relay announced for Race 3 of Victorian Duathlon Series
- Positions Vacant: TRI2gether Coach Ambassadors
- Vic's make Australian Age Group Team for Penticton World Champs
- VICS make AUS Age Group Team for Rotterdam
- 2017 Triathlon Victoria Award Winners
- TV Announces New Athlete Pathway Coordinator
- Training Tools for the Triathlete
- Cancelled - Professional Development for Coaches and Athletes
- Triathlon Victoria Development Program - Tryouts and training day
- Duathlon Series 2017
- Welsh scores silver in Sarasota
- VACANCY: TRYstars Event Activation Volunteers & Coaches
- 2017-18 School Sport Victoria Selection Policy - Triathlon - Point score now available
- Upcoming Events Organisers Seminar
- 2017 Notice of Annual General Meeting of Triathlon Victoria - updated
- Ringwood TC encourages all to give triathlon a go
- Technical Official Payments Policy
- TRIactive Coach Training Program
- Triathlon Victoria and SME360 are pleased with the result of the Victorian Schools Triathlon Championships
- Triathlon Victoria raises the bar in water safety
- Club racing presents vibrant programs across Victoria
- TVDP Perth Preview
- SSV are looking for a triathlon coach
- Athlete Pathway Travel Grants - NOW OPEN
- Attention cyclists: Australian Grand Prix Works Albert Park 2018
- Albert Park Cyclist Bulletin #3
- TRIactive Coach Training Program - 15th April 2018
- Park Orchids PS & Jarasport TRYstars
- Barwon Heads a roaring success
- TVDP dominate interstate and at home
- Australian Grand Prix Works Albert Park Bulletin #4
- Ballarat Triathlon Club ready to make waves
- Triathlon Victoria Development Camp a Success
- Event Organisers Seminar
- Nominations now open for Pierre de Coubertin Award
- Triathlon Victoria announces Dr Bridie O’Donnell as 2018 Awards guest speaker
- Performance Coach Training Program
- Inspiring Coaches, Volunteers & Athletes recognised at 2018 Triathlon Victoria Awards Breakfast
- Coach Conference for TA accrediated coaches
> Home Page > State Associations > VIC > Inside TriVic > Latest News > Registrations now open for Foundation Coach Training Program
Registrations now open for Foundation Coach Training Program
Triathlon Victoria is delighted to announced that in November, we will be piloting the brand new Foundation Coach Training Program.
The Foundation Coach accreditation will allow coaches to prepare for, deliver and review pre-designed triathlon coaching sessions for participation focused triathletes in a range of controlled environments.
The Foundation Coach Training Program content includes:
- Strategies for creating and maintaining a safe coaching environment
- Preparing for, delivering and reviewing triathlon sessions
- Developing fundamental coaching and technical skills
Through the program, coaches will have access to Knowledge Hub, an online resource which details the principles of effective coaching and Foundation level skills of triathlon across swim, cycle, run and transitions.
The course will be held on Saturday November 3 and Sunday November 4 at Mac Robertson Girls High School, 350-370 Kingsway, Melbourne.
For further information on the Foundation Course Program, click here.
Further information around the November program can be found below. If you have any questions or require further information, please contact Sue Sharples at firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 9598 8686.
When: Saturday November 3 & Sunday November 4
Where: Mac Robertson Girls High School, 350-370 Kingsway, Melbourne
Cost: $385 (inclusive of GST) for Triathlon Victoria/Triathlon Australia members.
Register: click here
- All course sessions presented by accredited expert coaches
- Online learning component
- Tea, coffee, biscuits
Please note that participants are required to bring their own lunch or make use of one of the cafes in the area.