If you enjoy racing locally and would like to access race day support, be invited to training days and spend time at one of our State Development Camps, then read on …..
You’re invited to register for our Associate program experience where you get to spend a day with Triathlon Victoria’s best coaches and experience the outstanding swim, bike, run facilities of Toorak College.
This is a must experience for any budding triathlete who wants to be the best they can be and likes the idea of learning the secrets to be a great multisport athlete.
Register your interest today by completing the nomination form – click here
Details of the Associate program experience
Where Toorak College Mt Eliza
When July school holidays (date tbc)
Inclusions Individual and group coaching sessions
Entry and use of all facilities
Preliminary swim, bike, run assessment
What is the pathway for junior triathletes?
You can read more on the Triathlon Victoria Development Program here
What are the benefits for an athlete in the pathway?
The benefits vary depending on the athlete’s position in the pathway and at entry level includes:
- Invitations to training and testing days (minimum 3 per annum)
- Access to sponsor discounts and offers
- Access to the Triathlon Victoria marquee and support at domestic races
- Team uniform
- Direct support to parents and coaches on the pathway, progress and appropriate development
- Current athlete development information via the closed Facebook group and e-news
For further information on the athlete pathway and programs contact
Kyle Burns, Triathlon Victoria Athlete Pathway Manager
M: 0403 246 972