> Home Page > State Associations > VIC > Juniors > Triathlon Victoria Development Program
Triathlon Victoria Development Program
- The squad provides an opportunity for Victorian Juniors to develop their skills and experience in a positive, enjoyable and supportive environment.
- The program focuses on upcoming athletes who wish to take their training to another level. The TVDP is a part of the ITU junior high performance pathway via the National Talent Academy and Victorian Institute of Sport.
- Focuses on development, establishing a broad athlete base to provide depth for the program into the future.
- Is underpinned by an accessible network of like minded development coaches.
- Aims to establish a sense of pride and unity for athletes and coaches.
- Holds regular training camps and time trial days with exposure to past national, international and Olympic athletes.
- TVDP is proudly supported by Aqua Shop, Scody and Harvey World Travel.
- Introduce a TVDP U/23 program to continue development of athletes beyond junior years.
- Develop more junior, 13-15 year old athletes. These athletes will be introduced to junior draft legal racing with the goal of achieving selection for the Australian Youth Triathlon Championships.
- Integrate up to date technology into the program and provide access to sports science professionals.
- Continue to offer existing and developing coaches opportunities to become involved with junior high performance by way of the TVDP.
Contact: Dave Huggett email@example.com 0427 524 132
Camp Life Geelong Camp
For further information:
National Performance Standards Information
ITU Uniform Rules
Endorsement formfor athletes wishing to race draft legal in open, ITU junior and ITU youth (you still need to fill out the last page if you were endorsed last year)
Or visit the following websites
2013 Geelong Camp
2013 Ballarat Camp
2012 Ballarat Camp