- Contact Us
- Annual General Meetings
- Latest News
- Notice: Triathlon Victoria Technical Committee calling for ‘Expressions of Interest’
- Bayside Triathlon Club turns 25!
- Triathlon Victoria announces new partnership with On
- 2016-17 Victorian Triathlon State Series
- Strength, conditioning and body maintenance for triathletes
- National Performance Standard time trials. 16th October 2016
- Victorians racing 2016 ITU World Cross Triathlon Championships
- 2016/17 Board of Triathlon Victoria
- St Kilda Primary students meet TRYhero Tim Cahill in preparation for the Melbourne Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Triathlon Victoria to Play it Safe by the Water this Summer
- Get TriActive
- 2017 Victorian Sport Awards Finalists
- Vic's make Australian Age Group Team for Penticton World Champs
- VICS make AUS Age Group Team for Rotterdam
- 2017 Triathlon Victoria Award Winners
- TV Announces New Athlete Pathway Coordinator
- Training Tools for the Triathlete
> Home Page > State Associations > VIC > Juniors/Schools > All Schools Series
All Schools Series
For a great fitness challenge, a fun carnival atmosphere and a cheer squad on the side lines, get your school involved in the Triathlon Victoria All Schools Series. The Series is seen as a way of promoting triathlon in secondary schools. Points are awarded to each participant from each school. At the end of the season, Triathlon Victoria will present a Perpetual Shield to the winning girl’s school, boy’s school and co-ed school.
All Schools Series Age Group Categories
- 12-13, 14-15, 16-18 and 16-18 Junior Draft Legal
- Athletes in the 12-13 age group category compete over the shorter distance;
- Older athletes (14+) may race in the shorter distance races, however, they will not be eligible for finisher places / medallions within the All Schools Series;
- Older athletes (14+) racing in the shorter distance will receive 1 point for finishing;
- Team entries of 1 swimmer, 1 rider and 1 runner will be awarded participation points but no medallions.
If you wish to enter 10 or more students for an individual race, please email: email@example.com for a discount code.
All School Individual Champion – eligibility requirement
- The Champion title is awarded to the individual in each age group category with the most points at the conclusion of the All Schools Series;
- Results will be decided from the athletes total points score from their best four results of the five races in the All Schools Series;
- In order to be eligible athletes must compete in a minimum of four All School races:
- Points are scored as: 1st: 10, 2nd: 9, 3rd: 8, 4th: 7, 5th: 6, 6th: 5, 7th: 4, 8th: 3, 9th: 2, 10th: 1;
- All other finishers receive 1 point;
- Age is taken as of 31 December, 2015;
- Athletes must race over the appropriate distance for their age to accrue individual Champion points.
Triathlon Victoria Awards
- Three All Schools Series Championship Perpetual Shields for schools (Female, Male, Co-Ed);
- Individual All Schools Champions trophies;
- Individual medals for each race (1st to 3rd).
School Marquee Bookings
The Active Tri welcomes all school teams to attend any of our five races over the 2015/16 summer season. We have allocated a schools/clubs area at each event site where schools can set up their own 3x3m or 6x3m marquees to be used as a meeting point, bag storage and a place to get excited with your fellow students before the big race.
For a marquee booking form, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have filled out the form, please email it to email@example.com.
Junior competitors start in their own age group waves separate from the senior competitors at the triathlons.
2014/2015 Category winners:
- Male School- Camberwell Grammar
- Female School - Firbank Grammar
- Co-Ed School - Penleigh and Essendon Grammar