- Contact Us
- Annual General Meetings
- Latest News
- Notice: Triathlon Victoria Technical Committee calling for ‘Expressions of Interest’
- Cancelled - Professional Development for Coaches and Athletes
- Triathlon Victoria Development Program - Tryouts and training day
- Duathlon Series 2017
- Welsh scores silver in Sarasota
- VACANCY: TRYstars Event Activation Volunteers & Coaches
- Bayside Triathlon Club turns 25!
- Triathlon Victoria announces new partnership with On
- 2016-17 Victorian Triathlon State Series
- Strength, conditioning and body maintenance for triathletes
- National Performance Standard time trials. 16th October 2016
- Victorians racing 2016 ITU World Cross Triathlon Championships
- 2016/17 Board of Triathlon Victoria
- St Kilda Primary students meet TRYhero Tim Cahill in preparation for the Melbourne Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Triathlon Victoria to Play it Safe by the Water this Summer
- Get TriActive
- 2017 Victorian Sport Awards Finalists
- Vic's make Australian Age Group Team for Penticton World Champs
- VICS make AUS Age Group Team for Rotterdam
- 2017 Triathlon Victoria Award Winners
- TV Announces New Athlete Pathway Coordinator
- Training Tools for the Triathlete
> Home Page > State Associations > VIC > Technical > Race Director Resources
Race Director Resources
Club and Race Directors Calendar application for 2016 - 2017
You are able to submit these via the Online Sanctioning Portal, with information on how to log on here. Further information regarding the provisional race dates will be requested soon.
If the event was run this year, you can just locate it on the Event Listing Screen (there are multiple pages), click ‘clone’ and follow the steps. If it is a new event, you will need to click on the orange ‘New Event’ button on the bottom of that screen.
Sanctioning documents can be found here.
Please email Curtis.Deboy@vic.triathlon.org.au with any queries
Online Sanctioning Event Entry: Prepare your event for sanctioning