find a club
PARTNER WITH Us
Sign Up to Tri Life
TAS About Us
|About us||honour board||tas state series|
|junior development||tas clubs||contact us|
A New Strategic Plan for Triathlon Tasmania
The Board of Triathlon Tasmania is working with representatives from Communities, Sport and Recreation (Tasmanian Government) to develop a new strategic plan for Triathlon Tasmania.
The aim of the new Strategic Plan is to align with the Triathlon Australia Strategic Plan and identify strategic priorities to guide action and measure effectiveness of Triathlon Tasmania.
It is only with the feedback of the triathlon community that we can identify the strategic priorities that will make the most difference for you. We are seeking your views via this short survey, which can be accessed at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JXWNKSW
Feedback closes COB Friday 1 June. If you have any questions about the strategic planning process please email email@example.com
Triathlon Tasmania End of Season Awards
Triathlon Tasmania is calling for nominations for the 2017-18 awards recognising the outstanding performances of Tasmanian Triathletes, Officials and Volunteers as well as innovation and excellence in the sport, from grass roots to the elite level.
Nominations can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and close COB 25 May.
Winners of the awards and the 2017-18 Armstrong's Insurance Brokers State Series will be announced at the end of season function on Saturday 2 June.
When: Saturday 2 June; 1-4pm
Where: 2 Quorn Street, Sandy Bay
RSVP essential to email@example.com
Triathlon Tasmania strives to maintain Triathlon as a high profile sport across Tasmania supported by highly professional leadership and administration.
To enhance the profile and growth of triathlon in Tasmania through the provision of leadership, professionalism and the encouragement of triathlon related activities within the state. To increase participation levels by continuing to encourage and support the development of quality events, professional administration and support for triathletes at all levels.
- Be ethical, fair and socially responsible in all our dealings
- Be client focused and accountable in all our activities
- Recognise and value contributions of volunteers
- Provide and value and consideration to sponsors
- Communicate transparently with stakeholders
- Promote safe environments in which to compete
- Value the resources entrusted to us
- Recognise a commitment to raise the profile of triathlon and promote the benefits to the broader community
- Provide opportunities for Tasmanian's to achieve their full potential
- Maintain Triathlon as a drug free sport
Triathlon Tasmania Board
|Laura Banks||Executive Director|
Tasmania state Sponsors