Are you ready to take the next step in your current media role? A Media & Content Producer position has become available within Triathlon Australia.
Triathlon Australia can offer you an exciting pathway to trade up your current skills to a new level, and opportunity to work in a fast paced sport that will involve travel and direct line to the Olympic, Paralympic and Commonwealth Games. Although we will be advertising this role externally, we are pleased to promote this internally and will accept any applications made in writing from anyone interested.
Please forward all applications which also include a cover letter and sample of work (short digital clip) addressing the criteria of the role to Myself via email email@example.com by no later than 5:00pm Friday 31st May 2019.
• Role based on the Gold Coast.
• A hands-on role responsible for leading the creative direction, production and execution of multimedia, branded digital assets and content in line with marketing and content strategies, along with excellent writing skills.
• Some overseas and domestic travel involved, including weekend work.
• Communications and Brand Team
• $65,000.00 plus Superannuation
• Produce written content - press releases, content writing
• Produce digital content pieces for TA Digital Platforms – Website, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and assist in facilitating live coverage at TA events.
• Demonstrated experience in multimedia content production role, either in an independent capacity, TV / film production or creative agency;
• Hands on ‘all-in-one’ video / content / production experience in creating both corporate and storytelling content and strong photography skills;
• Proven experience working across content creation for social media and other digital channels;
• Advanced use of key creation software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro and/or After Effects), Final Cut Pro, etc;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
• Creation of social video and image-led content and formats;
• An understanding of the sport category from a social media perspective;
• Subject matter adept on social media platforms, emerging social marketing trends, SEO tactics and strategy;
• Knowledge and passion for the media and marketing disciplines;
• Media management – launches, announcements, major events, PR;
• Experience within an elite athlete environment;
• Understanding of the broader marketing mix, to appreciate how content fits in overall channel & comms strategies.
• Creativity – think creatively to deliver content solutions that meet TA’s organizational needs and briefs;
• Innovative - proactively contribute, add value and innovate across a range of projects;
• Flexibility – adopt a ‘can-do’ work-style, ensuring changing priorities and opportunities can be delivered to;
• Teamwork – ability to work as part of a creative team; but also operate independently to deliver briefs.
• To be a story teller by nature; sharing the right amount of information but can be succinct when required.
• Technical production – proven capability in creating and producing compelling digital content;
• Project management – ability to manage multiple projects, juggling competing timelines and priorities.
• Ability to conceptualize and lead the creative development of digital content briefs to deliver our messaging, news and stories across all digital channels, including website, social, campaigns, eDMs and some offline uses to support campaigns, events, plus internal team
• requirements like coaching or technical courses, team camps and building a triathlon resource ‘how to library’.
• Write media releases, profiles, content pieces for digital platforms
• Work with the broader team to understand the role of content as part of an entire stakeholder journey or comms plan, to ensure a seamless, optimized communications experience and deliver organisational objectives.
• Instigate original concepts and ideas to meet organisational objectives, market interest and topics of influence, reflecting our brand ideals and values.
• Utilise online analytics and data insights to assess activity success and continually tweak and optimise online activities to drive conversion goals.
• Identify opportunities to ‘test and learn’ to build insights, optimise communication and drive conversion.
• Provide recommendations on improvements and fixes to current systems, tools and processes as required.
• Work is produced to brief, and of a high, creative quality – on brief and timelines;
• Work contributes to meeting conversion, acquisition or activity goals, as briefed or determined;
• Work delivered to brand guidelines, always protecting and building the TA brand;
• Oversee the delivery of effective and engaging communications ensuring we create positive communications experiences with stakeholders and supporters to build advocacy;
• Continually push our communications to drive conversion and engagement;
• Be innovative! Demonstrate leveraged opportunities for continual ‘testing and learning’ and optimization.
The TA Way
• Exhibit personal behaviours and work style that is aligned to TA values;
• Create positive relationships with all internal and external stakeholders;
• Operate with a ‘One Team’ approach and attitude.
If you are ready to work in a professional and passionate environment, whilst helping triathlon to become Australia’s favourite sport, we look forward to hearing from you!