Preliminary Notice of Annual General Meeting
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS for POSITION of PRESIDENT AND INTERESTED DIRECTOR
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 2018 Annual General Meeting of Triathlon Australia Limited will be conducted at the following time and location:
Date: Saturday 10 November 2018
Location: Parkview Hotel, Melbourne
At the 2018 Annual General Meeting the following positions are up for election and nominations are now being called for in accordance with Rule 27 of the Constitution of Triathlon Australia:
1. President – the position currently held by Ben Houston.
2. Interested Director – the position currently held by Michelle Cooper.
3. Interested Director – the position currently held by Stuart Corbishley.
Nominations for each of these positions should be submitted on the nominations form and in accordance with the rules of the Constitution of Triathlon Australia Ltd. Such nominations must be received no later than 30 days before the AGM. Please ensure the nomination form is submitted by 09 October 2018.
In addition to the election of Interested Directors, under Rule 26.2 c) and Rule 28, the Board of Triathlon Australia may appoint up to three Independent Directors to the Board.
Nominations for Life Membership
Should you wish to obtain either or both of the below nomination forms, please send your request to Miles Stewart via email@example.com
In accordance of the Triathlon Australia Limited Constitution the submission process regarding Nominations for President and/or Interested Director as well as Nominations for Life Membership:
1. Nominations must be submitted to the Company Secretary with a nomination form signed by the nominee and endorsed by the nominating STTA, confirming that the nominee is an Individual Member.
2. Provide information supporting the nominee’s election for distribution to, and consideration by voting members.
3. Send nominations by 09 October 2018 to:
Attention of: Company Secretary, Triathlon Australia;
Mail Address: Level 3, 64 Goodwin Terrace, Burleigh, QLD 4226