- Triathlon ACT Event Calendar
- Series Pass
- Series Points
- Triathlon ACT Annual Awards
> Home Page > State Associations > ACT > Events > Triathlon ACT Event Calendar > Canberra Club Triathlon
Date: Saturday 5 December, 2020
Venue: Black Mountain Peninsula, Canberra, ACT Google Map
Race Organiser: Triathlon ACT
Competitor List: as at Wednesday 2 December 2020
2020 Photos: Sportz Fotos
2018 Photos: Joe Walshe
2018 Photos: Sportz Fotos
2017 Photos: Sportz Fotos
Race Schedule: as at Thursday 3rd December 2020
Technical Brief - Canberra Club Triathlon
The Canberra Club Triathlon is making a return to the Triathlon ACT Calendar, with a focus on bringing the Canberra Triathlon community together in a fun and enjoyable club environment.
The event is designed for everyone! The distances will suit those taking the plunge in their first triathlon, or looking to step up for a longer challenge! Do you need to brush off the COVID cobwebs and reignite your passion for racing? Then this event is for you! Come and join us in December for some fun racing in our Nation's Capital!
Novice - 200m Swim / 10km Cycle / 2km Run
Club - 400m Swim 15km Cycle / 4km Run
|Category||TA member||TA member||Non-TA member||Non-TA member|
|Close date (11:59pm)||25/11/20||30/11/20||25/11/20||30/11/20|
|Club Under 25 Individual||$53||$63||$63||$74|
|Novice Adult Individual||$63||$74||$68||$79|
|Novice Under 25 Individual||$42||$47||$53||$58|
Course Maps & Description click here
Parking & Road Closures
Parking is available on:
- Garryowen Drive (in designated areas) until 7am, when all road closures will come into place.
- After 7am you will need to park on Clunies Ross Street in allocated car parking areas, and walk in (1-2km walk).
Road Closure will take effect on Black Mountain Peninsula from 7am to 12 noon on the following roads:
From 7am to 12noon the following roads will also be closed:
- Lady Denman Drive between Parkes Way and Burringiri Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Culture Centre
- All participants need to ride on the left side of the road and be aware that a limited amount of race approved traffic maybe out on the course during the event.
- If the course is clear and equipment is packed up off the cycle course before 12pm, the roads will be open earlier.
- Rolfe Classic BMW
- H2O Marine
- Canberra Southern Cross Club
- SportsCare & Physiotherapy
- Project Clothing
- The Runners Shop
- Red Hill Express